Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

I’m sorry, I’m just feeling like there is little time before Ghid sends the clone quartet to Illum.

^

This effectively counts as bunnying, which I’m gonna have to say you can’t do.

1 Like

Well, we can just, not post. Plus people who live in different countries aren’t going to be able to respond at certain times, so things may take a little longer.

1 Like

What? You sending the clones soon or me picking up Vladin’s guys?

Vladin’s characters are Vladin’s characters. He has the right to say what happened to them and only the GM can overrule that.

The GM event will happen when it happens, and I’m more concerned about the in-game clock than time actually ticking away wherever you live.

1 Like

I deleted the post.

1 Like

Not far at all

@ghid I never told you they were far. For plot shield purposes, they’re close

2 Likes

OK, first of all, I really think that we should make an OOC PM for this.
Second of all, can we stretch the plot a little bit? Like, I think I liked ghid’s version more. The entire beginning of the game that should have been about 200-300 replies wrong got solved in 100 replies. Plus the escape and the crashlanding was criminally rushed. If we continue it like this we will all lose interest in this game, and it will eventually die.

2 Likes

While do think it’s going pretty fast, and the escape from the venator was a little rushed, I don’t know how bad of a thing that is. And I think if the RP continues going at this rate it will end before we lose interest, which is honestly a good thing.

3 Likes

Uhm… I guess you are right, tho the fast phase might make at least some of us to loose interest.

1 Like

shrug well, for me at least I kinda like experimenting with an RP this fast paced. But to each his own.

(@Toa_Vladin/everyone else) Wait, we just voted weather or not to keep the coats that were already just handed out to everyone, any everyone opted to just drop the coats and keep going because for some reason carrying them would take too much time? Or did I miss something?

2 Likes

We did not handed the coats. Last time I recal that your character was just going to take them.
But if I am wrong, then a little retcon would not hurt. The majority voted that we should just not take them.

Okay, it still doesn’t make a ton of sense to me, but I’ll just edit my post so that Kaiden never actually started handing out the coats.

And now, the younglings have begun to make their way to the cave.

Duckie, I think it’s your call when they get there.

1 Like

Eh just a short travel montage and they’re there xP

Soooooo…who’s waiting in the caves to initiate the Gathering and actually melt the ice wall between the younglings and the actual Crystal Cave?

What a plot hole? Let’s ignore that xP
They’ll have to open it from the inside

1 Like

I definitely think there should be an OOC

What?

Like a pm OOC