Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

1. Should have watched the show before coming here.
  2. @Chronicler probably should have checked the topic to see if you watched the show. Tbh, I kinda pity you but Chron’s got a point. Sorry.

I have. I’ve seen season one and parts of season two. What if I want to discuss those episodes?

1 Like

Good point, actually. I have no idea what episode he’s talking about, though. Ahsoka’s been SPOILER ALERT!! captured about 5 times throughout the series.

1 Like

Perhaps I should have been more specific. Ashoka was pinned for a crime of bombing the Jedi Temple, which was actually done by Barriss Offee. This was one of the last episodes of season five, and the last story arc for that season. It was an interesting one, and a heart breaking one.

2 Likes

It was a little bit sad. I still really hope that Barriss in Rebels.

Although it’s probably not so, I was thinking this lady was her:

2 Likes

I think it could be, cause King Dave said that they changed the script so she could be used in the future. And I think this could be a good job opportunity here for Barriss.

2 Likes

The only problem with that thought is the lack of tattoos on her nose and cheeks:

2 Likes

I heard those tattoos were related to her Jedi culture, so if she has REALLY broken away from everything good than I bet she would take 'em off.

No, season 6. All of season 6 was never finished, and the parts of it that was were released on netflix.

I was talking about the bad batch. I’m not quite sure if it can be considered canon.

Pretty sure it is canon.
And I’m pretty sure they marked “Bad Batch” for Season 7 Premiere. Give me 10 minutes to locate the source.

I’m as much of a Domino Squad fan as the next guy, but I kind of wish Echo had stayed dead. His death in “Citadel Rescue” was ambiguous enough that I can believe that he survived, but I like the idea of Fives being the last Domino to fall.

EDIT: It was in “Counterattack”, not “Citadel Rescue”.

2 Likes

Okay, only took me 9.75 hours but here is the proof.
"Star Wars: The Clone Wars" The Bad Batch (TV Episode 2020) - IMDb

Five’s “Last Domino standing” thing did have a nice poetic ring to it.

4 Likes

Yeah, Spyaang has a point. Echo kinda killed the whole shtick.
I’d say the Order 66 arc is one of my favorite.

1 Like

I’d be lying if I said seeing him in the Bad Batch didn’t hit me right in the feels, but I do kinda wish they’d used him a bit better in the story. Maybe he’d have had a more prominent role in the second Batch arc taking place on Kashyyyk.

1 Like

Him and Rex were supposed to start a huge argument and Echo would distance himself from Rex.

1 Like

Really? Now that I would’ve loved to see. I always love conflict between troopers (was one of my fav parts of the Bad Batch arc).

1 Like

Have you ever gotten any Lego Clone Wars sets?

Tons. The 09 AAT is one of my favourites. Never managed to get my hands on some of the newer sets though. I really want a Savage Opress minifig these days…

2 Likes