Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

RIP Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Luminara Unduli, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and all the other Jedi/Younglings we got to know during TCW. :cry:

Those two groups of younglings Ahsoka interacted with in S3 and S5 probably wound up massacred. How’s that for depressing?

I wonder if Kix and Jesse, the only two 501st Clones we got to know who are still in active service post-S6 participated in Operation Knightfall. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that Kix and Jesse both served out their term in the Galactic Imperial Army and then retired. Or there’s just nothing on them after TCW.

Headcanon time!

2 Likes

probably, though I have to admit, this theme is really great

That makes sense. They weren’t nearly as independent and rule-questioning as Rex eventually became.

I listened to that theme on way too many times on LEGO Star Wars stopmotions back in the day. So it’s RoTS significance/impact has been kinda ruined for me…

1 Like

I love this trailer, something about the use of music at the right moments make it perfect.

6 Likes

I love taking a look back at old trailers like this and trying to see it the way people perceived it when it first came out. As in, I have fun theorizing what could happen based on the clips in this trailer, even though I know exactly how the season plays out.

4 Likes

Oh the story isn’t dead I found their additional story for season 8

yeah the unfinished story reels (which I haven’t watched yet cause I’m dumb)

4 Likes

you know, these ones, there’s about 6 i think

Here’s a link to a playlist that has all 8 current story reels. The first four focus on a light Anakin/Obi-Wan adventure that’s very Original Trilogy-esque. The second stars a genetically engineered clone commando squad: the Bad Batch (it also features a back-from-the-dead ARC Trooper Echo!) :smiley:

5 Likes

I know I watched them all already

@Middlefingerstudios Studios. Studios. bro bro bro. Take a look at this. ALL OF OUR SEASONS IN ALL FUTURE SERIES MUST BE LIKE THIS. GOSH I LOVE SEASON 5 and 6. I’ma have to rewatch it. Then cry when I remember its gone now.

Also to everyone else. Did you know the clones wars was to end. That it was going to have 8 seasons and the 9th was going to be a complete remastered remake of their original star wars clone wars adventures (2003)

And for those who don’t know what that is

your welcome.
Lastly the final episode to that was Anakin and Obi wan getting the republic’s Pride of the core ready for that awesome space battle they had for episode 3:Revenge of the Sith.

Now cry (because that’s never gonna happen. BUT cry even more because you never found out if Darth Maul got killed or turned into a lesser Sith lord. AND EVEN MORE because you never found out if that Clone from the droids special mission ever died or made it out.)

3 Likes

would have been awesome, sadly Disney doesn’t like sharing :confused:

Not quite. I’ve heard that they would’ve done the Battle Of Coruscant lead-in just like the microseries, but it wouldn’t have been a “remastering”.

Well, Gregor is in Rebels Season 2:

Left to right: Gregor, Rex, Wolffe

6 Likes

All that awesome facial hair… Especially Rex’s beard. It looks so sweet.

3 Likes

I’m pretty jealous of these beards.

4 Likes

EVERYONE EVERYONE. I need some advice. First off

and

These were made in a 3D animation software called Blender. I have Blender. Should I pursue this?
Like make my own

6 Likes

Back on topic…

The Umbara Arc was the best story arc. Enough said.

4 Likes

I disagree. I loved the Fives arc from Season 6 the most. R.I.P.

3 Likes

(Maybe not literally)

But oh wow man, this is freaking fantastic! For a fan project, the lighting shading is top-notch. My only real critique is the Clone Troopers. The helmets on the rig you’re using seem a tad oversized, and their movement are a bit robotic at times. But PLEASE DO MORE! :smiley:

The sounds, the battles, the Phase 2 501st armour… faints

Dang it squeaver! Now I can’t chose. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes