Star Wars: The Last Jedi

“Missa gonna rule da galaxy!”

Unfortunately jar jar died a poor street preformer on naboo

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

You think the emperor still… Ya know… Worked down there. I mean he was over 100 years old and had so much force lightning shot into his body.
Plus the whole fulfill your destiny thing could be about how Skywalkers always turn to the dark. Dark siders also have been known to just throw those words around. If she was trained in the dark side why does she know how to use Jedi abilities

What about great-grandfather? Before the Republic fell? Honestly what I want is Rey Fett, but whatever Disney.

Honestly I don’t think the ethnicity works for that.

Well, we don’t know what ethnicity the wife would be… #PhasmaandFett Im completely joking by the way

I think that there will be a Jedi, and he or she will be the last.

2 Likes

This is like some strange fanfic.

1 Like

I don’t know dude this seems a little far fetched

5 Likes

I bet there will be a movie that is at least five minutes in length

Honestly, I’m not too excited about this movie in the first place, but even if I was, I wouldn’t theorize about everything. There’s only a few days left until the movie. I’d rather just wait and see what Disney has in store for us, instead of coming up with all these crazy conspiracies that will likely turn out being false anyways. However, I do want to throw out there that I doubt Rey will turn to the dark. I think the “hints” of it in the trailer are just Disney trying to get people to watch the movie, and get the hype going. However I could definitely be wrong, since I of course did not see the movie yet.

1 Like

Paige is just another pilot in the Resistance and is the gunner in the Resistance. We also know that her and Rose’s last name is Tico, and thats’s really all I know about Paige. I also could see Rose being a spy for the First Order. It could be a great surprise. It would be really cool if she was a Mara Jade type for Snoke, but that is just more of me really wanting some of the old EU elements in the new trilogy.

Also what if the Last Jedi is Kylo Ren and he somehow agrees to complete his Jedi training under Luke. Kylo Ren could finally rebuild the Jedi Order and maybe the head of another trilogy or movie. Maybe Rey dies in this movie or the next whether she be on the light side or dark side of the force. This would explain why Daisy Ridley has said she will probably not do any more Star Wars after Episode Nine. Also Rey may just leave and just hide from everyone to look for her parents.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Please don’t double post thanks

1 Like

@scariftrooper I don’t think Rey would die in this movie. She’s the main character.
@Stuubh
I’m sorry to hear your lack of hype. What I’ve noticed through my friends are that those who don’t want Rey to turn bad don’t think she will, and those who do (me) think she will. I also think Boba Fett will make a cameo, Admiral Ackbar will fight in a battle on ground, and Pao will be mentioned as a hero who bravely sacrificed himself for the rebellion. (Just kidding, I don’t think any of those will come true)

The Porgs are the last Jedi, destined to bring balance to the force.

5 Likes

It’s been confirmed that Luke is the last Jedi.

I have 2 main theories about this movie and I agree with a couple from the first post, like this one:[quote=“RogueToa, post:1, topic:42059”]
Some of mine are that Rey with turn to the dark and kylo will turn back to the light.
[/quote]

My first theory is that Snoke is the dark side of Luke (feels a little far fetched)
Secondly that Luke is talking about himself when he says “I’ve seen power like this once before”. Again not too sure about it but I’d like to see a very powerful Luke using the force to tear apart star destroyers. That would be awesome.

1 Like

I’m going to say here and now, if we learn anything about Rey’s parentage in this film, it’ll be that she’s not related to anyone from the previous cast. She doesn’t have to be a Skywalker to have a powerful connection to the Force. As shown in Clone Wars and Rebels, Force sensitive children pop up all the time.

If anything, I think that Rey may have been the daughter of someone on a pirate crew or kidnapped by a pirate crew, or something that crashed on Jakku. They didn’t have enough coin or trade to get parts to repair their ship, but Unkar Plutt would accept young Rey as a slave. The pirate crew, being a pirate crew, leaves Rey behind and goes on their merry way. If someone were hiding Rey on Jakku, why leave her with someone as vile as Unkar? Not exactly a grade A guardian, and it doesn’t seem like Lor San Tekka was a Ben Kenobi secretly watching out for her figure.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not hyped because I don’t like the trilogy. But with Rey, I can see what you’re saying. It just seems a little out of character IMO, based on her almost “perfect protagonist” character we saw in TFA. I really don’t care which side she goes with, but I think realistically, she’ll stay with the light, and the hints in trailers are just to get the hype going. But it is still very possible she will turn to the dark, since I believe Ridley said something about her character being close with Driver’s. Unless Kylo ends up the one switching factions…
Edit: I just saw a very positive review of the film, and I must say, I’m a little hyped now. Here’s the vid:

2 Likes

Um… I am uncultured and must ask what IMO means…

I’m so scared no matter what this review says about being spoiler free… I’m watching the movie Saturday night, so I’ll wait until then

1 Like

Here’s mine. I think Kylo will probably take over the First Order in some way, with the help of Rey. I’ve had this theory for months, so I’m gonna put this out there now.

I’m super pumped for this; my friend’s aunt works for a theatre and he got me and himself tickets for the 14th!

3 Likes

I’ve made so many theories that contradict each other it’s not even funny. Actually, it kind of is. What I think will happen is Kylo is not going to kill Leia, but Snoke, angry at his apprentice, will. As long as Admiral Ackbar is not on that ship, I’m fine with this.

I thought it was about to become "my friends (whatever) works at (whatever place the franchise is) and this and this happens.

Phew. Lucky you though. Not sure if I’m gonna watch this one opening week like I did for TFA. I didn’t feel the hype as the last movie.

1 Like