Who is excite for EPISODE VII

15 Likes

I am exited for it!

10 Likes

Heck, yeah! Star Wars is my Life. <3

1 Like

Star Wars AND Bionicle.

Star Wars is love. Star Wars is life.
Anyways, makes sense that YOU would like Star Wars. You are ripping off Vader’ s pose on 2014 Star Wars Boxes, after all.

Star Wars

Bionicle

Eljay’s face under Miru

Awesomeness

You

6 Likes

that moc is the best. god bless whoever made it

1 Like

Eren Jaeger or Omega Tahu XL?

1 Like

omega tahu xl

1 Like

The new film better be good because I’m still worked up about the Expanded Universe becoming non-canon to the storyline.

1 Like

I’m quite exited for episode 7. I do like the new x-wing design. I think JJ Abrams will do well(at least better than George Lucas directing the prequels)

2 Likes

Possibly the greatest scene in film history, and the greatest plot twist, as well. Plus, it comes from my favorite Star Wars episode, The Empire Strikes Back.

8 Likes

Don’t really care about the EU post-Episode 6, I just really care about the Mandolorian Wars and the Great Galactic war. I’m not even sure that JJ can beat that.

3 Likes

What “Great galactic war”?

1 Like

Does he mean the Galactic Civil War, mayhaps?

1 Like

The Great Galactic War was a wide-scale conflict between the Old Republic/Jedi Order and the Sith Empire that took place thousands of years before the prequels.

If you search it up on Wookieepedia, you should be able to find it. Hope this helps. :smile:

6 Likes

I knew the event, just didn’t bother the name.

But yeah, thanks m8.

4 Likes

The amount of similar pre-/post- Star Wars movie saga wars is a bit dizzying IMO. I feel like I’m in European History class. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I guess that’s why the old EU is no longer canon; for better or for worse.

1 Like

Some of the EU was fantastic, but some of it was pretty bad and unnecessary. Did we really need a backstory for every background character?

2 Likes

Episode VII will be subtitled The Force Awakens

2 Likes