Star Wars Topic

Not commenting on the story since I haven’t finished but the art design on the book is really nice. In between each chapter is a fragment of an unlabeled Death Star blueprint.

Seeing the timeline in front however reminds me that we really need some more canon material before TPM.

5 Likes

I do hope they do that. I’ve been itching for some Old Republic stuff myself.

1 Like

I got “Ahsoka” and started reading it. It’s really good so far.

1 Like

It’s with great sadness that I be the one to post this here. Unfortunately, there’s one less Princess in the world now. Following her heart attack a few days prior, it seems that Carrie Fisher has lost her battle and died at the age of just 60. There’s one less shining star out there, and to see her go before some of her co stars like Peter Mayhew is stunning. May she be one with the Force, now.

13 Likes

May the Force be with you, Carrie.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/544/022/2f0.gif

8 Likes

It’s almost too stunning to believe–a terrible loss for the whole world, especially Star Wars fans. May she rest in peace…

5 Likes

couldn’t go a few days without taking one more huh 2016, you piece of trash year

I’m at a loss for words, but she is one with the force now

7 Likes

2016 has been a terrible year, hasn’t it? Not even Star Wars was safe from it’s wrath. Rebels and Rogue One were amazing, but we lost Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher. Hopefully 2017 is better going forward.

3 Likes

We also lost Carrie’s mother, Debbie, too.
To move on from such a sad subject, I have something.
For all of you who are confused between what’s canon and whats Legends, this song tells what canon is:

hee hee hee. :wink:
Canon

Later note…
This just came out. Ho. Ly. Crap.

1 Like

I think the obi-wan episode of Rebels will be the final test for him getting a stand alone film, which I want more than any other solo film. I don’t want a Boba Fett film unless it takes place in between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens and tells the story of him getting out of the sarlacc pit, and the Han Solo film I was sceptical about but from everything being released from Donald Glover being cast as young Lando and Woody Harrelson being Han’s mentor I’m getting increasingly more excited. But there’s just so much you can do with a Kenobi film, because Ewan Mcgregor wants to come back and he’s getting to be the perfect age to be obi wan in the desert. And plus if he is Rey’s grandfather which I do believe it would generate interest for an obi wan film.

1 Like

For all you KOTOR fans:

The events of the games are still unconfirmed in new canon but another planet from KOTOR (and I don’t think anywhere else) was confirmed to be in new canon.

Telos was vaguely mentioned as being a source of rebels in Catalyst.

5 Likes

Malachor, right?

1 Like

Uh…

2 Likes

Ooh this makes me excited.

It would be a shame if, I dunno, some exile decided to team up with an evil corporation and destroy a restoration project for money though.

3 Likes

Derp

I thought you were saying that as an addendum for some reason. o_O

But they also mentioned Malachor prominently in season 2! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

rebels?

I should watch that sometime.

1 Like

Oh man I’m excited that this is canon. Every day we get closer and closer to Revan.

I want a Old Republic TV series so bad.

3 Likes

Yeah

Somehow I thought I read that in your initial post

…I should go to bed. XD

2 Likes

Oh, I was saying Rebels the faction, not rebels the show.

2 Likes

This is what I get for speed-reading at 2 AM. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes