Star Wars Topic

Your lack of reason is even more disturbing.

1 Like

In regards to the recent KOTOR discussion that I missed.

There are a few aspects of the era that are no longer canon, namely Darth Treya and Darth Bane have different (but similar)roles and appearances in new canon.

Revan is also being painted as more of a dark jedi than a sith or jedi.

Source? I want to see if this is true Xevins.

My favorite parts of the trailer areā€¦[spoiler]

• The new speeder things that exhaust red stuff, and the fact that they are flying towards new First Order walkers.

• ā€œI only know one truth: Its time for the Jedi to end.ā€[/spoiler]

On another thought:

Bo-Katan isnā€™t looking so good lmao

1 Like

The Revan thing is more my interpreation of what little we even have to go off.

The Treya and Bane thing was off vague references.

I know Bane was in The Clone Wars, but where was the vague reference to Treya and the interpretations of Revan?

Treya is one of the rumored identities/inspirations for the voice of the Sith Holocron featured on Star Wars Rebels, namely because both Treya and the Holocron are tied to the planet Malachor.

That makes sense, because Traya died on Malachor in the old canon.

i still want nihilus to show up in canon

I donā€™t.

He wasnā€™t that cool of a sith, nor very in-depth. I prefer Sion and Traya.

If any KOTOR characters become canon, at least Revan and HK-47 would do fine.

3 Likes

omg yes.
Someone most likely mentioned this, but Revan was going to appear in The Clone Wars TV show somehow but was cut.

On another note, was the debris of Alderaan after its destruction by the Death Star ever featured in a comic? If there was a big enough chunk, it would be a perfect spot for a Rebel base. I mean, it would be hidden in plain sight from the Empire.

4 Likes

Happy Star Wars day.

4 Likes

May the fourth be with you, always.

3 Likes

I honor of May the 4thā€¦ a time capsule from 1977.

My dad had this record, so I hear.

1 Like

Whoops!
I missed May 4th.
But in time for Revenge of the Fifth, Imperial Assaultā€™s Heart of the Empire expansion was just announced. Also, the extra character packs are Maul, Emperor Palpatine, and Ahsoka Tano.

2 Likes

Finally saw Rogue One a few days ago when it appeared on Netflix, and it is leaps and bounds better than The Force Awakens in terms of visuals and overall feel.

3 Likes

Next SW cartoon series they should do is the reintroduction of the KOTOR trilogy. TV series is perfect for something like KOTOR since it has the time to flesh out the full story of something as fully fleshed out like a RPG video game. MAYBE even then we can finally get the KOTOR 3 story we have been waiting for ages ( which was denied with the release of the horrible failed MMO game).

something im personally hoping for to happend in Star Wars episode 9, is for the First Order to win. Ending the new trilogy with the utter defeat of our heroes and leaving few survivors who will fight against the First Orderā€™s new rule over the galaxy. People would probably dislike this, but it would allow the franchise to end on a much different ending than like with Return of the Jedi.

is it really a trilogy tho?

Iā€™d call it a trilogy if the three movies followed the same characters, but rogue one is like, in between the first and the second

I would like to get a forth movie, that actually completes the Rey/Finn trilogy

Rouge One is not a part of the new trilogy, its a spin off.

plus in canon it takes place a short while before Episode 4.