as if legends hasn’t already done that

2 Likes

E7 - Death Star but Bigger
E8 - Palpatine but Uglier
E9 - Yoda Dies but Yoda is a Porg

6 Likes

Episode IX- Death Star but bigger-er

1 Like

So literally every Star Wars film thus far?

3 Likes

Depends on what you mean, I think the revenge of the sith mustafar fight is still the most needlessly over the top and “epic.” I don’t think they really want to go in that direction again unless they want to do something with the old republic, or Luke uses two lightsabers which I would totally be up for.

Episode IX is Episode VIII but everytime a porg shows up it gets faster.

Wow. That has to be the most unoriginal name they could have used.

6 Likes

It’s just one actor having a monologue and now and then you hear chewie

4 Likes

It’s such an unoriginal and lazy title that I barely registered that it was the official title instead of the work in progress title…

1 Like

Also, I’ll believe that Solo is coming out in May of 2018 when I’m in the theater. This film HAS to be pushed to Christmas, because either ILM has been working on the special effects since Day 1 (and we won’t even mention stuff that was probably thrown out from Lord and Miller’s stuff), or they’re going to have to work REALLY fast to finish before May. The Last Jedi just had all of it’s work completed just two weeks ago or so, and they wrapped filming around a year ago.

LucasFilm could hire a bunch of 3rd Party special effects houses (I think they’ve done so in the past), but will it all be up to snuff? This film really has me worried. I could see it being the NinjaGo Movie of the Star Wars franchise.

2 Likes

im fully expecting the following scene to happen in this movie with a title like that:

6 Likes

Star Wars: Kinect is such a travesty. Probably wouldn’t had been a big deal if it had been a LEGO game, since those typically have some camp in them but… sigh.

Holiday Special or Kinect? Which Star Wars thing is worse?

1 Like

Technically the DDR clone portion of SW: Kinect is playable. Verses The Holiday Special being unwatchable, then I’d say the special is much worse

1 Like

Seeing this as the end credits music

eyes bleed

1 Like

I’m probably one of the few people who unironically likes Kinect Han Solo just from the camp factor. It’s straight up hilariously bad and that’s all that it needs to be.
As for the movie: awful name. Not expecting anything more than an average film.

4 Likes

Even more Star Wars news today.

Ah WHAAAAAAA?!

4 Likes

That sounds like ironic enjoyment to me.

another dev under ea bites the dust

6 Likes

With the ea shutting down viseral thing, that’s too bad. That was the game I was most looking forward to especially with Amy henning because uncharted 2 is probably my favorite game ever. And with the han solo title, that’s about what I expected. I don’t get why people are hating it so much because honestly what else did they expect, we’ve known this was the title since the picture of the stunt person’s ■■■■■ was taken.

2 Likes

Effort. We expected effort. “Solo” is just the easiest title they could have come up with and doesn’t have a shred of creativity. Why not “A Solo Star Wars Story”? Basically just the same thing, but now it’s kind of a pun. Anything.

1 Like