Star Wars Topic

But that doesn’t change his bad characterization in RO

You got me there. If we get more K2 gold, I’ll probably watch the show regardless of pretty much anything else.

2 Likes

I kind of wish we could get a show on Chirrut and Baze, but I can see Cassian working too.

1 Like

That’d be neat

Anyone catch the Vader fan film by Star Wars Theory?
https://youtu.be/Ey68aMOV9gc
By far the best fan film I’ve ever seen. I didn’t expect to like it, but WOW.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Yeah it’s amazing

1 Like

AH
I still need to see it.

1 Like

It’s pretty cool!

I really don’t want Mace to be alive, or else the chances of it becoming canon drop significantly.

1 Like

what if it’s actually canon, but the producers never released it as canon, they just made a youtube channel and posted it there?

1 Like

Then I’d be mad at Disney for being really, really uncool.

1 Like

I’m already mad at Disney for being really, really, uncool.
TLJ was not great, they aren’t working on any good SW movies as far as we know, and they’re slowly but surely monopolizing the movie and show-making business.

2 Likes

It was pretty good

Episode IX is in production

2 Likes

I didn’t like TLJ

Episode IX? Really?
wow
I am behind on my Star Wars info.

I still want to see more movies like Solo, but with the cancellation of Boba Fett and the fact that the Mandalorian is Disney+ exclusive…

I’m ready to jump the Coaxium cargo train and join many others on the Hydra locomotive.

2 Likes

did you know that Disney bought the show rights to Marvel from Netflix?

yeah it’s coming winter 2019
not hype for it at all, definitely looking much more forward to avengers endgame

1 Like

Yeah same.

1 Like

I don’t know why people are so obsessed with Star Wars back stories. The lack of back story for the characters doesn’t make a movie bad. Take the Matrix for example. This franchise never really revealed much of the back story of the characters, not even the back story of how The Matrix itself got created! Even with it’s big lack of back stories, people still love this franchise. The Matrix is arguably one of the best action movies off all time, and people never really cared about the back stories of the characters. They just enjoyed the movies as they were. So, the lack of back story for a character doesn’t make a movie bad by any means. It’s just the fans that want way to much from Star Wars, not Star Wars that doesn’t offer enough.

In my opinion The Phantom Menace was the best out the prequel trilogy. I actually love that movie, to be honest. I never really understood why people hate JarJar so much.

Go watch the animatrix

insert obvious /s here

1 Like

So what? I don’t care what most people say. I loved the Phantom Menace. The only reason people hate it is because of JarJar. If you don’t have any problem with JarJar, then I guarantee you will love this movie.Also we can’t forget the fact that it has one of the best lightsaber duels in the entire franchise…

1 Like