Station of Names (RP-Signups)

@LTVmocs finished editing it.

1 Like

Seems good
Accepted @Jcton

1 Like

I hate to sound pushy, but when about are you planning to start this?

1 Like

Probably the 13th. Its the day I get back from Florida. Id start it sooner but Id have to ghost for a considerable amount of time. Id rather start it late then leave everything hanging.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not getting back from FL for a long timeā€¦ I LIVE THERE

1 Like

Its up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Name: Glace
Gender: She looks like a female in her holo-form or hologram and was a female, before she became a A.I.P, other than that she technically genderless. I will refer to her as female though, just to simplify things.
Species: A.I.P, otherwise known as an Artificial Intelligence Personality. An A.I created from a personā€™s consciousness, however the process kills the organic body and the A.I.P remembers nearly everything, though they tend to lose some emotion. They usually stay in their core machine.
Items on Hand: Glace has her core machine, in a weird sense her body. She can access anything that is connected to her machine and move to another machine if it has enough storage. Her core machine has a limit of twelve petabytes and she takes up seven petabytes.
Habits or Quirks: She has the habit of checking a person information on social media if that even exists here. Sheā€™s overly happy to a point that it feels as if she is hiding something.
Access to the Station: Her core machine was accidentally thrown into a portal that lead here. He first goal, find the social media of this world. Second goal, find someone whoā€™ll give her a power source so she wonā€™t die.
Abilities: She can access most computer files and is rather acquainted to military type protection. She was an A.I.P of S.P.I.N and got in a lot of trouble. She can do most calculation near instantly (however the player of this character will take a bit of time, once he finds a calculator). She often helps with the strain of some machines. One machine she helped with was a A.R.M.S unit, which she help the pilot control, acting similarly to an annoying copilot who talks about social media and would bring up embarrassing memories. This got her kicked to automating the cloning process and some testing equipment.
Appearance: Her holo-form looks like young, energetic adult around nineteen. Her holo-form has brown hair, though she can easily change her appearance, due to the fact that it is a hologram. Her holo-form stands at average height. Her core machine is a black box about two feet wide and two feet long. The machineā€™s height is ten inches.
Universal Background: She comes from the same facility as No.7 and is partially responsible for his early awakening. She was declared a faulty machine and S.P.I.N finally pulled the plug. She reserved her power into a power cell and shut her core machine down, saving her limited power. She woke up in this realm.
(This was kind of also a Bio, so Iā€™m leaving it here.)

@Jcton accepted

you good :b:

Alright, itā€™s taken me long enough.

Name: Gyraze
Species: Artificial Intelligence

Items on Hand: A humanoid android constructed of various resilient metals.

[details=Equipment]Mobility:
-The feet are primarily tires, each functioning alongside a set of retracting stabilizers that deploy when firing some of the heavier weapons.
-Shoulder-mounted airjets, used to aid in acceleration. Can also be used in heavy bursts for jumps and short-range blasts
-Back-mounted wing foils, used for gliding and stabilizing during periods of intense speed. Edges are sharpened, just in case.

Weaponry:
-Wrist-mounted rotating razor blades designed to chew through just about anything.
-A device capable of creating concentrated mid-range blasts of kinetic force concealed in the lower head.
-Back-mounted launcher that fires small guided explosive projectiles. Carries five of them.
[/details]
Habits or quirks: Can mimic emotions but not feel them. Carries out the will of the Sovereign, you heretic.
Access to the Station: Banishment from his own dimension via portal.

Abilities: As mentioned before, its body is made from some of the most durable materials available when it was created, though some durability was sacrificed for the sake of mobility. Runs off of a thermonuclear generator that is in no short supply of power, though it is only able to generate that power in bursts. The result is that the android will sometimes go into standby mode when too much power has been used, waiting for the next wave of power. The AI itself is spread throughout the body, rather than having one centralized processor. As an accidental bonus, the android is capable of running an electrical surge over the surface of its body.

Appearance: The androidā€™s humanoid design is simplistic and utilitarian, resulting in a thin, skeletal frame.The air foils resemble bladed wings arcing up in a v-shape from its back, and its head resembles a human skull, with blank visual processors and a round vocalizer placed about where a mouth should be.

Universe Background: A technologically advanced place prone to war.
Bio: Gyraze was created as the ultimate weapon; a terrifying walking arsenal that didnā€™t need to rest, breathe, or stop for anything. Unfortunately the government that made it lost the war, leaving it as the lone bastion of their ideology. When the winning side couldnā€™t find a way to destroy it, they resorted to banishing it, making the robot someone elseā€™s problem.

Accepted @jayzor17

Also we have a lot of robits

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for Project: Runa to find this one here. Thatā€™ll be a fun encounter.

Gyraze is going to be fun in general.

1 Like

ugh politically correct people :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the character

@LTVmocs
may I join?

anything I need to know?

1 Like

Yes you may join.

The only thing to need to know is that the Station has an event right now where names are worth double when taken

So:
Name: Radrix
Species: Some kind a Makuta-Toa,
Abilities: shooting fire from his weapon, Using fire in general, Tridax pod
Items on hand: Fork
Appearence:

Universe background: Bionicle
Habits: Challenges
I think this is it
May I join ,Now?

I think you should work on this. What is a Makuta-Toa and how is it different and is it stronger than a Toa? Also I said that Iā€™d most likely nerf Makuta because theyā€™re OP

I kinda also need a bio before I accept this because I literally nothing about the chara

I also donā€™t know what this means

what is a bio?
And a makuta-Toa is a makuta, but, with powers that a toa has

He likes challenges

A general short blurb talking about the history of the chara

Iā€™m definitely gonna say thats a little too overpowered. Makuta are super stronk

1 Like

AOk. So he began as just a Karda-toran of Antroz, but when mata nui destroyes makuta, he evolves into this.[quote=ā€œLTVmocs, post:41, topic:45954ā€]
too overpowered.
[/quote]

He is powerfull, but, we can add a weakness to him

As equipment, he has lots of weapons, that he uses in case of emergency