Station of Names (RP Topic)

“Does anyone have any food?”

Project: Runa doesn’t recognize the metal, so he puts it into the database as “metalX,” Before looking around a bit more. “I’m going to see if anyone else has any clue what’s going on.” He says, walking off.

Ghartix continues looking around.

The figure tilts its head at him, revealing a mask with a flat finish. “Maybe you should check the papers that came with you when you got here.”

OOC

Some thing kidna like this

Also sorry for falling asleep on you guys.

No.7 looks at his paper.

It was the paper from the signups

(quoted for you and anyone else’s convenience.)

“Ok.” She said looking over the area, she started to walk.

Runa had also taken out and read his note. “Station of Names, huh? For all this talk of names, this one isn’t very creative.” He observes.

Meanwhile, he discreetly primes the thrusters in his feet, ready to jump away in the potential chaos he predicts.

“However, this is an interesting concept.” He mutters.

The figure grumbles to himself “Is legalized magical slavery an interesting concept?”

He coughs “Uh. Anyway, I’ve taken time out of my day to give you guys a quick tour. A lot of the older folk here like to do that.”

2 Likes

No.7 looks at this,
“What’s a slave? is that a form of worker? If so I can’t find it too useful.”

“They’re useful if you can get enough.”

“Okay…” Project: Runa said, slightly suspicious.

The figure stands there in a standstill before pulling a key and getting ready to unlock the gate.

No.7 looks at the gate, waiting for it to open.

Runa watches him carefully, keeping an ear out around him.

The figure opens the door and he starts walking.
“Guess we’re gonna get ready to go.”

No.7 follows.

Runa tentatively trails him.

“Hey, do you guys have any pizza? Or chili-cheese dogs?” the mutated superhero asks before entering the door.

The hooded person looks at him “Are you sonic? Or Ben 10. Why are you craving chili dogs?”

1 Like