Station of Names (RP Topic)

The slate drops to the floor revealing a shape in engraved in it. It appears to be a weapon of sorts.

No.7 pick it up and inspects it.

The Weapon is stuck inside the slate.

No.7 tries to break the slate.

The weapon bends a long with the slate. It seems elastic.

Thiura walks with the others through the town, “Is this town really how all towns on this station is?”

Spider-Ehlek finds trouble in hiding his uneasiness. Partially because the note still leaves many questions (What does your name really mean? How do you leave? Why do you have to fight? Who’s in charge?), partially because of the hooded clown. He couldn’t decide if it was watching him, watching someone near him, or taking a nap.

“Generally the Nameless towns are like this. There’s a better town actually close here for them too but… I’d rather not go there.”

“Okay, it really feels like a ghost town here, of course that’s just my opinion.” She state continuing walking.

OOC: Btw I really don’t know how you imagine the nameless town to be so I kinda made up something on the spot.

OOC It’s a small broken down town with generally a mash of building styles that indicate different levels of tech.

“That’s kinda why it’s the Nameless area.”

OOC: Okay good to know

IC: “So nobody in this town has a name that’s rather sad.” She comments

“Yeah. This place kinda sucks.”

Thiura didn’t continue the conversation further and continued through the town.

Clown scratched around his mask. Welp. Gotta start leading them to the Named area. Or I could wait for more people to get here.

Ghartix decides to go to the Nameless area in boredom.

The group seems to be fairly close.

Wanna join them or go scout out?

Thiura stops for awhile and looks at the town she was currently at a fountain.

The town seems to be pretty busy and full of small markets.

The fountain produces a red liquid.

She checks out the markets different stands. After awhile she was back at the fountain then she noticed the color of the liquid and shivers at the thought of what it might be.

The markets have various weapons and what seems to be Serums.

The fountain gave off a fruity smell