Station of Names (RP Topic)

Runa crawled out and stood up, dusting himself off. And looks around as his hand reaches down into his bag on his side.

“I’m down then. You negotiate better then most people. That double name thing on top of this is a good deal too.” He gives a tired shrug, appearing an almost pale white.

It appeared to be a well made suburban area. It was most likely a named area.

No.7 smiles,
“I like to create teammates than enemies and I knew jack squat on what your weapon does, so why play the risk?”
He holsters the gun,
“I hope you don’t mind me calling you Seven Plus (7+). That designation is as much as name as it is a chain to me, making me remember my promise.”

“Calling Nameless by nicknames consistently is hard.” He shrugs

“Alright 7+, my first mission is to procure a syringe. I need to do some blood tests on my self and people similar to me.”
No.7 smiles at 7+.

He feels a sharp pain through his head as he states 7+.

Plus nods. “Sounds simple. We raid the hospital.”

No.7 smiles,
“Sounds good. Let’s head there.”
He’s happy that his mission is about to happen.

“Please don’t, sir. I’m going to try to find a way to leave. For both of us, Treebeard,” Spider-Ehlek promises.

“I’ll lead you to the hospital.” He starts walking quietly with a slight gray slowly starting to glow over him.

“The only way I can leave is with a name. You could easily leave eventually if you play it safe.”

No.7 looks at him,
“What’s with the grey glow?”

“Nameless aura. It comes and goes.”

No.7 walks along side him,
“How is life here?”

“Its bleh. Nothing really happens. I just do my best to get a name and be able to leave.”

Runa dug out what looked to be a slightly curved metal plate with indented lines detailing it. He puts his hand over Project: Keeneyen. A metallic click could be heard and he took it off, switching it with Project: Gardna. He then walked further into town.

Jen looked at him “You got a place?”

“Nope.” He said. “But I was hoping to find one eventually.”

“You mean buy one. You can’t simply just find a place to live and just yeet in there. Unless its one of the cheaper places I guess. No one cares about those.”

“Actually I did mean find one.” He said. “A place in the well off part of town might be a little too easy to find. I was gonna try to find a more…inconspicuous place. But I might get a place here. Don’t know yet, really.”

“You could look for a different section of the station.”

“I could…” He says. “But that was my original train of thought. The relative seclusion of this place from the less…savory parts of the station is starting to sway my opinion.”