Station of Names (RP Topic)

No.7 looks at the hospital,
“Well, this is a bit nicer.”

Runa gives a short wave to be polite. “Guess they don’t get much rain here.” Runa mutters, thinking out loud.

“Its the only place people can like… Not get diagnosed with dead instantly.”

The figure waves back.
Jen quickly scurries down the street

No.7 smiles,
“Well, that’s better than nothing.”
He walks into the hospital, with a confident smile on his face.

“Some of the better off places have Revival Floaters and stuff like that.”

The hospital seems to have a decent ammount of people. Sneaking in to look for stuff wold be a challenge.

No.7 looks at 7+,
“I have an idea, but it may require pain.”

He nods “Sounds good. I was thinking of faking an injury but sure.”

No.7 looks at him. He responds nervously, lowering his raised fist,
“Yes, faking an injury. That’s exactly what I was thinking…”

Plus looks around at the injured nameless around him. A corps without a head is propped against a wall

No.7 looks around,
“How well can you fake an injury?”

“About as well as a typical person could. Just dislocate a shoulder. I’ll be fine… Hopefully.”

Ghartix, knowing the nameless would likely try to take his name, decides to leave before they can see him.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I was busy for a while.

OOC Nah its good. I should be the one apologizing for my breaks between posts

They left pretty quickly. They seemed to be after something of sorts.

Thiura continued sitting on the roof meditating.

No.7 looks at 7+,
“I hop that’s enough for our mission.”

“The doctors here a kinda manlets to be honest.” He holds out his arm

OOC I was trying to generate some in player interaction cough cough

No.7 takes the arm and does his best to dislocate it without adding to the injuries. He didn’t want to cause too much damage to Plus.

A black box, about two feet wide and two feet long and has ten inches for height, drops onto ground in front of Runa (@Runa). A portal closes behind the box. It seemed to be dropped there.

Ghartix wonders if he should go back to the market, before deciding against it because of how many nameless would be there.

Plus clenches his teeth, letting out a distilled noise. He attempted to move his arm but winced at his attempt.
“We all good. Gotta get through the checkout and then we good.”

No.7 nods and goes to dislodge his own shoulder, before deciding that wasn’t quite a smart idea. He heads to the check point, limping instead. He instead hit his ankle quite hard against a nearby stone, which broke in the process.