Station of Names (RP Topic)

No.7 checks the machines, trying to see what they were.

@Runa
Glace looks around, wondering what place they are currently at.

A portal opens high above the station. Out of it falls Gyraze, metal frame spinning through the air.

Running sensory diagnostics…
Direction of gravity noted.
Horizon identified.
Stabilizing…

First one jet fires, then the other, until the spinning stops. The robot streamlines its limbs against the core of the frame, and with one final burst from the jets it begins to glide.

Stabilized.
Running sensory diagnostics…

Its optical sensors focus on the ground below, attempting to identify what it saw.

Motion detected.
Motion detected.
Landing site identified.
Motion detected.

One of the most active areas seemed to be a broken down decrepit place with various gates and walls seemingly acting as a separation, keeping it from the rest of the Station. A soft blue glow emminated from the area.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister “Are you planning on figthing?” She asks, changing position to a more normal sitting pose

OOC: he’s going back through to the crystals, since Glace asked for a power source.

IC: Runa pushed Glace through the end of the whole, whereupon the crystals in the walls could be plainly seen. “So, you said you needed power?”

“Well, only if so,done deserves it. And, I have to give them a cool villain name, of course. Very important.”

Thiura chuckled, “What’s a cool villain name then?” She comments.

“Where to begin? Venom, the Green Gollum, and Thisos to name a few!”

“Well I don’t think you should name new villains by your old villains name. It’s just going to be confusing.” Thiura answers.

“Well, yeah, that was the plan,” Ehlek shrugs.

1 Like

“Okay, okay, so what’s the best name for a villain you can come up with at the moment?” She replies

The machines seemed to be an elaborate of storing something. Wonder where’s the code

“It depends. Most of the time it depends on the context. It comes to me rather than I to it.”

1 Like

“Ah… okay then forget I asked.” She said smiling.

1 Like

Point of interest identified.

The android tips, angling towards this site of activity.

Identifying new landing site…

A group of people seem to have crowded around a wall bordering the slums. A various amount of tools are used in an attempt to break it but the wall seemingly only dents to it.

No.7 looks at the machine’s structure, trying to guess at what it is.

(@Runa)
Glace smirks,
“Well. I did…I was running low on reserves.”

He finds a vein of Viriperium about twice the size of his fist and starts digging it out, using his laser to do so. “Well, give me a second or two and I’ll get you one.”

1 Like

Glace gives him a thumbs up.

The machines glowed different colors and a small menu appeared with a prompt in a foreign langue.