Station of Names (RP Topic)

Galdrok walked towards the wall,“What are we looking at?”

“I rob your name. I give you your name. Now we both have the same name. I mean. We could farm it in theory but uh… I don’t think people would let us.”

Someone looks at her “Its called a wall. And we’re trying to break it.”

“I mean what’s our Strategy? I’m talking on the offensive, battle tactics!”

Gyraze rolls a bit closer, trying to distinguish specific words from the mess of people. It quickly focuses on the strange outsider that is speaking in a raised voice.

No.7 chuckles,
“Then we could use your nickname and no issue. I’m down with it. After all it be better to gain allies than to work alone.”

“What supplies do we have?” She asked.

The Nameless shrugs “We kick booty and take names. That’s what we’re planning.”[quote=“jayzor17, post:526, topic:46045, full:true”]
Gyraze rolls a bit closer, trying to distinguish specific words from the mess of people. It quickly focuses on the strange outsider that is speaking in a raised voice.
[/quote]

The Nameless looks at it. “Okay. What is that. Robots exist but like. Dang. Wheels? It flies. That’s metal.”

“Ourselves.”

He holds his hand out “Time to rob then.”

No.7 stands straight and faces away from him.

A scroll appears as the name stealing starts. A feeling of a sudden loss starts easing through him.

[ ] feels a sense of loss, welling up inside of him. He looks At No.7 (7+) and slightly smiles,
“Man this feels weird.”

No.7 (7+) nods “Its supposed to be like that. I hated the feel the first time.”

No.7 should start losing the feel as he glows a little; its almost as if he’s gaining feeling back that he lost.

“Is this why the nameless became so desperate?”
[ ] asks.

“Other then the fact we can’t leave. Yes.”

[ ] chuckles,
“Well we’re going to need to do something about that aren’t we.”
He stretches briefly,
“What’s our next step, No.7?”

No.7 sees a scroll in front of him alerting him of him reviecing his name back.

Plus shrugs. “I don’t know to be honest. We should wait out the event for now.”

No.7 feels relieved,
“Plus, do you have brothers or comrades you wish to protect? I will follow my Protocol, Destroy any contest that is designated as a threat to S.P.I.N. and is this case I could take the system of this place and designate it as a threat, making it my priority protocol.”

“I don’t have any Komrades sadly. I can’t really state by name.”

No.7 nods,
“Alright, I was only trying to help if I could.”

“Understandable.” Plus looks at himself and notices his oddly bright complexion. I haven’t seen myself like this in ages. It feels nice.

No.7 smiles,
“Then we shall wait for the event to pass.”