Station of Names (RP Topic)

“Well you aren’t going to be getting anywhere by doing that.” She asserted.

Thiura stands up and stretches her arms. She walks to the edge of the roof and carefully climbs down it she heads towards the market area and looks around keeping her guard up.

Ghartix realizes Name Stealing is starting. I better hide somewhere, I don’t think I’d be able to keep my name. He looks for somewhere to hide.

“We totally are.” The Nameless points to the cracks in the wall.

There were signs leading to the wall. The market was mostly empty other then the left over good.

The Nameless seemed to crowd towards the walls. Maybe the center could work as a place to hide.

Plus points around them

Thiura takes and scavenges the nearest market stand for food or other items.

Ghartix decides to go to the center, trying to think of a plan to get there without encountering any nameless.

She finds most of the weapons gone but finds a various amount of cosmetic items and food

A good option seemed to be slowly going from corner to corner and waiting for what would be people to pass by and ignore him

She picks up a nearby bag and raids the stand on food and medical supplies. Its for a good cause she tells herself in her head trying to keep her calm.

Nothing seemed to be stopping her. Might as well do it

She leaves after stacking up on the things she needed.

Ghartix suddenly gets the idea to start going from corner to corner and waiting for the nameless to pass by and ignore him.

“So? We have no idea what’s on the other side of the wall despite people with names. We don’t know what God like power they might bring onto us.”

No.7 follows Plus.

He makes his way to the center where Nameless seem to be attempting to drag out a boulder stuck in the middle

Plus leads him to the center and pauses. "Oh. That was unfortunate.

"At worst we’ll find mid levelers. With this many person here. We could take a couple.

No.7 looks at the boulder,
“Should I help?”
He peers at the boulder, trying to guess its weight.

Ghartix sees the nameless, hoping they haven’t noticed him.

“So what? You could go all Leroy Jenkins in there, or we could formulate a plan of attack.”

“I meant it was unfortunate that we’re here.”

Plus looks at him and waves

“I personally believe that would be too big of a hassle.”

“People can believe many things, doesn’t mean you’re right.”

The Nameless sighs and ignores her