Steven Universe!

i watched the mother centipedle episode but that was all i found that one pretty good though

why is amethyst a tsundere ripped straight out of a shonen anime now

also great screenshot for out of context

1 Like

According to the Artbook, Rebrcca Sugar has a chart with all the major events, and then the team has planning meetings to flesh out each season.

2 Likes

So, uh…

What’d y’all think of the SU Movie that aired a couple days ago?

2 Likes

Thought it was pretty great. I liked the songs, the villain, the time skip, and how it all got resolved. I’m hopin’ this’ll be the end of the show since it works quite well as a series finale. Overall the movie was a solid 90 minute episode.

also that Greg+Steven fusion was the best part don’t @ me

4 Likes

I am honestly afraid to check it. Youtube is recommending me as many short clips as it can, but seeing how much I grew to hate SU, I don’t know if it’s worth waisting my time on it.

1 Like

I love love love Rainbow 2.0 maybe a little to much. He is my number one favorite fusion in Steven Universe. What do you guys think? I love to hear it.

I liked Rainbow 2.0 a lot personally, his/their little song was pretty nice in Future, also I really like SU Future overall, good show, been watching it from S1 to the end with some friends who have never seen it before and it’s crazy to see all the stuff set up that gets paid off at the end

Yeah you’re right. I hope we get to see more of Rainbow 2.0. :relaxed:

Hey have any you guys cosplayed Steven Universe? I’m planning to Rainbow quartz 2.0 myself. :blush:

Hey guys. I have a question. There are people that have actively hated on Steven Universe or calling Steven Universe a bad show. How do you deal with that? I will be interested what you have to say.

Respect their opinions and move on, we all perceive and think deferentially

5 Likes

That’s true.

1 Like

Depends on the criticism. Steven Universe is an overall good show IMO, but it does have many flaws. How severe those issues are will vary to person to person, and its not unreasonable for some people to be put off by the show entirely.

What I don’t get are what I like to call anti-fandoms, where people actively watch something they hate in order to complain about it, routing for it to fail. You’re free to vocalize your dislike for something, but at some point you just have to move on with your life.

1 Like

I know it’s annoying! It’s discourages people from checking out shows that they would probably like.

I think Rainbow 2.0 is technically a prince. It makes sense.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

I love love love Rainbow quartz 2.0 but I wish we got more screen time with Rainbow 2.0. I want there to be a spin off series about Rainbow 2.0 so badly. :weary:

Personally, the abit-fandom is what kept me watching during the boring part of… season 3 I think? Basically all the stuff that happened between the homeworld arc and the Letter to Lars, episode. I would watch the show just so I would know what the ranters were discussing. I’ve always found rants very entertaining.

I have been thinking about this for nearly 8 years. What is wrong with you.