Steven Universe!

@Chronicler Sorry again.

It’s cool, it’s cool.

Does anybody know where I can watch all the episodes in a row? I just kind of watch them sporadically and I’m wondering when the heck Steven figured out to use his shield at will.

2 Likes

@ToaKeravnos I don’t know where you can find all the episodes, but if you want to know when Steven Started having the ability to summon his shield at will, I can tell you.

Nah, I’m good. I don’t like spoilers all too much.

@ToaKeravnos OK. Have you seen the Week of Sardonyx yet?

Don’t know what that is to be honest.

@ToaKeravnos Well every now and then, The Steven Universe Team at Cartoon Network gives us an episode every weekday for a week, which is called a Stevenbomb. The latest Stevenbomb was this week, starting on the 13th and ending yesterday.

1 Like

You can see a chronological list for all the episodes on the wiki.

You could probably watch them either on Cartoon Network.com or Kiss Cartoon

I know right? She gave me so many Dr. Claw vibes in “Friend Ship.”

I want to watch it on Cartoon Network’s site but they seem to not have a deal with my local cable company. Therefore I go to theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com

Edited for Double Post - Slime

I was honestly kinda disappointed with Steven Bomb 3, particularity at the lack of plot revelations.

The Garnet-Pearl conflict could have been dealt with as weekly episodes.

Overall, I was hoping to see more of Malachite or yellow diamond.

1 Like

Its preparing us for something.

1 Like

See, that’s how I felt with Stevenbomb 2. At least this one had a plot throughout, but I can see what you mean.

1 Like

Personally, I think that all of those episodes made sense. They gave us more insight into gem relationship and are preparing us for the eventual Malachite encounter.
I would like to remind some people that in the dream where Steven saw Lapis trying to hold control over Jasper she eventually got dragged “underwater”. It may imply that Malachite is forming her own personality or something like that and that Lapis may not be able to protect Steven if things go out of control.

Who thinks we will be receiving new episodes via StevenBombs from now on?

Isn’t it like
august 8th when they are continuing airing?

Not sure.

6 Likes

@TheEsquire No Steven. 2/10! /s

I saw some episodes dubbed in spanish last week in mexico and I still maintain my opinion that Steven Universe is a bad show