Steven Universe!

Enjoyed the Stevenbomb myself, gave a lot of great moments, interesting discussions and some cool character development, especially for Peridot.

also Peridot is a shipper, the idea of that alone is so hilarious, then again she was that throughout that last episode, like when she pushed Greg off the roof to see if he could fly

1 Like

my favourite gem is yellow diamonds pearl

5 Likes

Okay, I just binge-watched the entire-show over the weekend. WOW! What have I been missing?! This show really is as great as I’ve been hearing for months. I wish I’d gotten on the train sooner, but I’m not leaving it now.

5 Likes

And now you get to wait through a hiatus.
And once it is over, you will wait through more.

1 Like

So every Dialga has its own Palkia?

5 Likes

It’s like,
“Hey, guys! We took three months off to make five episodes!
Have fun re-watching the next half a year until we make five more!”

3 Likes

It’s something the network prefers to do and it’s not just with su. The excitement about stevenbomb #1 brought in a LOT of new fans, so I’d understand why cn would want to repeat it.

Somebody pointed this out on tumblr, we basically have Krata in the Steven Universe…Universe.

4 Likes

I think I’m up to date. Was the last episode the Log Date one, or are there new episodes?

No, thats the last one. It seems we will only get new episodes through Steven Bombs.

Not really familiar with what those are. Mind filling me in?

Steven Bombs are events where new Steven Universe episodes are released each day of the week.

1 Like

These things happen way too often. I want to go back to an episode a week. Or at least they should start making longer episodes.

3 Likes

I would rather have one whole week full of new episodes that are somewhat small story arcs than have separate episodes a one a week.

We dont need longer episodes, we need a Movie.

I disagree. The 3 week wait is more annoying than anything.

3 Likes

Not really. You can watch other this while this is on hiatus…(like Bionicle show in two weeks).

Other this?

so I finally got around to watching this due to friends here on the boards and ones IRL wanting me to do so

and wow, what a show, the characters, I love how complex they are and you care about them. I’m glad I watched this and now will continue to do so

6 Likes

I made a Gem OC that is a combination of Garnet and Fonzie… do I have issues?

Chillie tid!
[laughter and applause]

4 Likes