Stoax's YouTube channel

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try to work that out

5 Likes

This review made Ketar look good…

woah

2 Likes

After finally managing to find some time, here’s another review!

3 Likes

Nice review of my personal second favorite Inika (my first fav being Matoro)

The jump cuts definitely make the review more streamlined; keep up the good work!

1 Like
6 Likes

Kinda funny that every time you said his name you said it differently. :laughing:

1 Like
4 Likes

Unlike most people out there, you actually put effort into making your reviews look nice. That’s one more subscriber to your channel.

3 Likes
1 Like

Great Review! I plan on getting this set sometime, and I await your Tahu review.

1 Like

I like dis guy

And with Kongu I start up the Mahri reviews once more, Hahli being next, followed by Hewkii, and finishing with Nuparu.

2 Likes

Once again, a solid review!

1 Like

I used to be indifferent to Kongu, but after seeing your interpretation (baboon proportions, tough military-guy from MNOG), I now understand and can come to appreciate the design choices that went into the making this set.

Also, Greg answered why Kongu has two Cordak Blasters on the good 'ol 2007 Terrain Crawler website

2 Likes

I never had a problem with Kongu lacking a close range weapon. I mean who needs a sword when you have DUEL FREAKING MISSILE LAUNCHING MINIGUNS!

5 Likes

Hey Stoax love your videos just a question where did you get you makuta set Amazon,bricklink or eBay? I’ve been looking for one but they all seem to be tagged at a $40 tag

1 Like

I got it off eBay, for about $43 I believe?

Ok thanks :blush:

5 Likes

I’ve been subbed for a while now. Good stuff! There’s some quality videos on this channel.

2 Likes