Strange/ridiculous things that you thought were true when you were young

I thought hewkii was pronounced He-walk back in the day

3 Likes

I thought that Nuparu’s name was Boxor.

I never realized I was wrong until I got the Bionicle Encyclopedia. I didn’t learn his name from MNOG 2, because whenever I tried to play it originally, I would get stuck right after I left Ga-Koro, so I never went to any of the other Koros. Hence, I never saw Nuparu. I also never watched the Bohrok animations when they first came out.

8 Likes

29 Likes

I though I could use the force due to motion sensor doors.
I though Iruni was Nidihki.
Makuta was called Dakota at one point.
And I though Lewa was a girl.

13 Likes

I thought Cahdok was Gahdok and vice versa.
I thought that, if I didn’t run out to the mailbox, I wouldn’t get any mail because the mailbox would think I wasn’t excited.
I thought Lhikan was the seventh Toa Metru. And Jovan the seventh Inika, and Lesovikk the seventh Mahri. And that was after I thought Onewa was the Eighth Toa Nuva.
I thought I had night vision. (and a whole host of powers I won’t mention. but night vision was the biggest)

14 Likes

I can’t stop laughing.

7 Likes

I used to believe in Santa Claus, but in a totally different way.

You see, I thought he was the guy who secretly owned all the toy companies and secretly stores them in the North Pole so competitors don’t steal them, then he’d give them to kids when he was tired of hiding them.

18 Likes

I also believed that the instant I started urinating, my hands would be altered to a state of “dirtiness” and that’s why I had to wash them.

9 Likes

Actually… The Iruni and Norik sets were slated to to be Toa Nidhiki and Toa Dume, but then the Hagah happened.

That is so common, It isn’t strange or ridiculous.

Understandable.

Da wha?

6 Likes

Actually they planned to make the Toa Dume and Nidhiki, but they decided to make them the Hagah before they even designed the sets

I viewed all the Toa as extensions of the same team. So Onewa, the first Toa Metru I got, was the eighth Toa.

4 Likes

I once believed that if I didn’t brush my teeth, that they would all get huge holes and turn yellow immediately the next day.

I have since been educated.

19 Likes

Actually, if you look at the Kualsi it’s modeled after Nidhiki’s face from the other set.

I used to think at a point, that everyone else was a robot; and there were tiny cameras everywhere to make sure I was playing along… That’s not true, right?

4 Likes

Someone asked Greg about that on the LMB’s, if I recall, They barely at all discussed the sets being Nidhiki and Dume.

he’s onto us, sir. Time for phase 2.

9 Likes

Sure.

Keep believing.

3 Likes

I thought Nuju was pronounced Nuji

I thought that Macs and PCs were the same when in actuality, mac was much better

2 Likes

I have misspelled a couple Bionicle names in the past.

I thought Hewkii was pronounced Hewiki.

I thought Axalara was pronounced Alaxara.

I have no idea why.

1 Like

I thought it was called Axalarata :laughing:

4 Likes

I thought Tahu was in the Jetrax T6 set.
Not Antroz.

5 Likes

When the Phantoka were first released, I thought that Tahu, Gali, and Onua had turned evil.

11 Likes

Hew-sector is so much better :unamused:

7 Likes