Stronegan, the Skrall Saviour

My entry to the <a href=http://www.moc-pages.com/group_conversation.php?id=25377&topicid=104907>OS Contest #17: Hero Mashers contest on MOCpages. The rules are “To make a mashup of a official Bionicle character and a official DC or Marvel Superhero. Why? Because I thought it might be fun.” Now granted, this is a villain, not super, from a comic that isn’t DC or Marvel, but I asked if it was okay and it was :stuck_out_tongue: Also a small warning that this contains a number of censored swear words, so if you don’t like that kind of stuff then consider yourself warn! (Also, I have checked the rules and think this is allowed, but if there’s any problem I’ll be happy to edit or even delete this post.)

This MOC is a mashup between the Elite Skrall, Stronius and a major villain from The Walking Dead named Negan! (Source picture)

Now Stronegan has a message for the other contestants…

Name: Stronius
Aliases: Stronegan
Element: Shadow
Personality: Leader, twisted and disturbed, yet strangly quite humorous and care free.
Bio: Originally from Bara Magna, Stronius was an elite class Skrall. He defeated the Baterra and discovered that they were mechanical. After this, Teridax arrived to Bara Magna and gave Stronius and the other Skrall power over shadow to fight against the Toa and Mata Nui. Once defeated, Stronius’ other comrades surrendered, but Stronius was not so eager to give up. Stronius managed to escape incarceration and fled far way in Spherus Magna. After many years of hiding, he returned,taking with him a new name, Stronegan, and a gang he called the “Saviours”. He began to threaten small villages and communities with violence if they didn’t give them half of their food, water and any other useful things. Once the Toa heard wind of this, they went to stop him but noticed he was not a force to be reckoned with! After a long battle between Stronegan and the Toa, he was captured and jailed.

Legs. If you’re wondering, they are supposed to represent jeans, thus the abundance of blue on the lower half of the model.

Here, I tried to merge the aesthetics of Negan’s leather jacket,and Stronius’ spikey-ness. I think it could have been pulled off better but eh, I like it.

Here’s a shot Lucille by herself. I wish I had more of that tubing to rap more of it further down.

Defeating “Tiny Arms” Lewa.

rip bonkle 2016 btw.

Bye!

Fourth Wall

Thank you so much for reading through this all! I really really enjoyed making this MOC. Negan is one of my favourite fictional characters and it was great trying to translate him into Bionicle form! My only regrets are not adding a bit more Stronius into it, as I feel it’s kind of lacking, but I still really like it. I don’t even mind if I don’t win, just making this MOC was worth it :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck to the other contestants and I’ll see you next time!

10 Likes

Pretty cool.
But he needs a Skrall shield.

Don’t really know who this is but the MOC is alright. Don’t really care for the legs.

@Hutere Thanks. Stronius doesn’t have a skrall shield, though I guess it could have made him feel closer to the Skrall.

@Maethorneth He’s a character from the comic “The Walking Dead”. Yeah I could have improved his legs slightly.

Yeah.
(That was also kinda a joke, because… well, look at my profile XP)

Ah… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yessssss. Everything is his, or it will be. Also, Stronegan and Oonegan have similar taste in who they just so happen to pick. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the MOC, especially the jeans. They really look…real.

So, is Lewa supposed to be Glenn or…

That is actually quite good- I love the jeans!

@Oonie Lol. Oonegan and Stronegan need to team up :stuck_out_tongue:

@Aegyptiacus Thanks man! At least someone likes them :laughing:

@darkbrick999 Thank you! Ditto to what I said above. :cry:

A skrall with pants… What kind of dark magic is this.

1 Like

Magic you shouldn’t mess with.

1 Like

Eeny meeny miny mo… I wonder were my fist shall go.