Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Bring back Waspinator. because Waspinator.

1 Like

Get waspy.

1 Like

Alright. @Ninjanicktf and @RaptorTalon. My mind has been made. I shall reunite my self with a dear old friend, before I get Rattrap. Thanks for the help. :smile:

2 Likes

I would love to buy all the Bionicle books I need to finish my collection, but shipping from the US is soooooo expensive :pensive:

I really want to get the Legends-class Bumblebee when he comes out.

1 Like

Rod Drill FTW

(just gotta wait for my stipends to come in)

It does look pretty good. Though, I’m more interested in Kickback.

Everyone is talkin’ 'bout Transformers.

I wish to possess a Warrior class Bisk…

1 Like

Of course you do. Though it does look pretty good.

I’ll probably end up getting him at some point.

1 Like

You better treat him right…

3 Likes

Dude, I treat all my transformers right. Execpt for that one Beast Hunters Bumblebee that was really excited about, and it turned out to be a piece of crap. I returned it as soon as I could.

1 Like

I do not doubt you.

It is my responsibility as a King, to make sure my people are treated correctly. It is a duty I take very seriously.

This may or may not be mostly a joke…

4 Likes

So this means you take care of any and all lobsters? Weather they’re giant robots, pieces of plastic, or even, Chrome Claw?

Also, what is your opinion on crabs?

1 Like

All Lobster do fall under my protection, irrelevant of thier alignment. If they are Plastic, Robotic, mutant with a metal claw, or any other form. If they are good, evil, neutral to conflict, or believe in anything else. I will protect them.

It is only natural for you to bring up crabs. The politics are complicated, and when diving into the past, quite messy. War is a horrible thing.

What with attempting yo stay somewhat on topic, among several Mega Bloks things, this set.
https://s2.megabrandsmedia.com/catalog/products/megabloks-brute-chopper-raid-dpj91-15410.jpg

Just look at that beautiful Cat…

5 Likes

Speaking of MegaBlocks…
I’ve always wanted this.

But I barley have enough self space for any new transformers I get as it is. Not to mention, its craze expensive, and would likely take me a week to build.

4 Likes

I need 11 barrels of fury

ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you, to the Baneblade?

4 Likes

I never got any Transformers Masterpiece, but at least it’s a start with also the upcoming Megatron V2 and Dirge aren’t picture.

2 Likes

Nice work. Also, MAXIMALS FOREVER!!!

One of these bad boys

I just can’t find one in decent condition .-.

6 Likes

You’re back with Classic Space, great! I love the theme too.

I see you’re going to buy the version with the brick built craters and not the base plate version… Good luck.

2 Likes