Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

i need these

4 Likes

I have a Target giftcard, and not sure what to use it on… I’m thinking either

http://www.target.com/p/lego-ninjago-the-lighthouse-siege-70594/-/A-50576147

or

http://www.target.com/p/lego-ninjago-salvage-m-e-c-70592/-/A-50558582?lnk=rec|pdpipadh1|related_prods_vv|pdpipadh1|50558582|4

I might get constraction Darth Vader too. I’m not sure.

Does anyone have either the lighthouse siege or Ronin’s M.E.C? If so, are they any good?

1 Like

Would someone please just tell me what to buy? I literally have no idea, and all my Christmas money is just sitting here. It feels wrong, because I normally don’t have this problem.

Well what kind of stuff are you into?

Uhh… I guess comics, superheroes, leather jackets. You know, typical early teenage rebellion stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

What about Bionicle? Are there any G2 sets you want to get?

Bricklink Order?

Nah, I kinda am done with that.

@Sammythekat and I’m trying to move beyond
Lego. I know that sounds bad in a room full of Nerds, but it’s the truth.

Not leaving the boards, though.

2 Likes

I have a dilemma.

So I was browsing amazon one day for stuff I’d like to get when I have money. I came to four options that I can’t choose from.

There’s AOE Slog, who is something I’ve been wanting for a little while. Pretty cheep, especially for a Voyager, and not only is that another Dinobot to my collection, its another Dinobot that isn’t Grimlock, which kind of a big deal, seeing how I have at least 6 different Grimlocks.

Next is Whirl, who is someone I’ve really been wanting for a long time. The price isn’t too bad, and he also comes with some clip weapons for me to try out on my Warpath. He’s also another Wrecker to my ranks, which is always a plus.

Then there’s leader class Skywarp. He’s my favorite of the three seekers, and uses a pretty good mold. There’s not much else to say other than how this would be my 2nd leader class figure.

Finally we have leader class Armada Megatron. From what I’ve seen, its a good mold. Not to mention he’s another tank to add to my collection, as well as being my 2nd leader figure. And the functioning tank treads are a pretty big point for me.

The 2006 titans.

2 Likes

Should I get the Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, and Darth Vader constraction figures with my Target gift card? I really want some of the Star Wars figures…

I can’t post images at the moment (on my PS4), but things I want to buy are JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, 2008 Takanuva, a good capture card for my consoles.

Had to think about what was what I want and what was what I currently want to buy.

2008 Takanuva is a pretty awesome set, if you can get past the red axles and blue pins.

1 Like

Why oh why must I have such expensive taste.

7 Likes

That’s pretty hard to choose from.

I used to have the Unicron on the bottom.

I have no idea where it went but I have not seen it since i was 6 or 7.

Choose? I’m sorry. You make it sound like I would get one without the other?

2 Likes

^me everytime i buy something^

1 Like