Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

i too own a primus figure… but missing his cyber key… and his omega lock… and one of the missiles… and one of the spring locked arm guns have gotten lose over time so i can’t really lock it into place like it used to.

1 Like

Beyond some Hero Factory sets and assorted parts, here’s my current most wanted:

Outside of that, a Nintendo Switch would be cool.

2 Likes

so expensive…

I need it.

2 Likes

I used to have Primus when I was younger

I think I still do, but my dogs had chewed up the key thing that you need to transform him with (the thing in the top right, can’t remember what it’s called)

3 Likes

Alright. I need some advice. So I already own two fifths of Combiner Wars Bruticus, those being Onslaught, Brawl, and Swindle, and I found the other two for relatively good prices.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Combiner-Vortex-Deluxe/dp/B018REL4FA/ref=sr_1_50?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1487148235&sr=1-50&keywords=combiner+wars

But I also found Combiner Wars Computron for a pretty good price.

So here’s where the advice comes in. Should I get one of the deluxes, and get one step closer to completing Bruticus, or should I save up and wait a while, and go fore the Computorn set?

2 Likes

Wait Computron is Spider-man?

1 Like

@MaximusPrime

oh, you poor thing.

I got my blastoff for 1/6th of the price that listing has him.

1 Like

who doesn’t?

I guess I will finally be able to afford it with my 1500€ studentship, but I dont really want to spend much of it just in case I have to give it back

1 Like

I would love to have a Lego Movie set.

I never bought one when they were around, really regret it.

I think this is the listing I meant to use.
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Combiner-Deluxe-Decepticon/dp/B019QPQ7PQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1487187848&sr=1-2&keywords=transformers+blast+off

1 Like

Ey, my dog chewed up mine as well.

RIP key thing.

1 Like

oh.

then i got mine for around 1/4th of the price :wink:

also:

Omega Lock.

It’s called

the Omega Lock.

1 Like

Anyway, which do you think I should go for? Computron or a combaticon?

Computron.

more figures.

either that, or

Buy for Scrounge, toss the rest :wink:

1 Like

Alright. And it makes sense to get the more expensive thing first, because then it won’t take as long to get the other two.

Somebody make a super cut of every single time the word “Omega Lock” is said in the Cyberton cartoon.

1 Like

i currently want to buy this again

2 Likes

why again

Send the spare to me

one for display and another for modding

1 Like

Well every time I get a plan for what I want to buy, it just gets rightly bucked a while later. This time I found a whole bunch of Cybertron figures for a really good price, and Cybertron is a line that I love to collect.