Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Whatever store currently has a built in Tardis.

They were at the Bricks & Minifigs in Madison, WI. I bought them just a couple hrs. ago and they are still sealed.:smiley:

I believe it does have a Tardis but assembly may be required.:smile:

2 Likes

How do you assemble a near infinite spaceship?

1 Like

It takes a while, but you can actually grow them.

1 Like

Probably an unrealistic wish at this point…

7 Likes

Bricklink has a sealed one listed for $90 USD, all and all that doesn’t seem to bad.

Building a time machine is done with a backwards time stream. Your future self uses it to hire near infinite aliens with the TARDIS knowledge and brings them into your past, so it is finished by your present…

Oh…well, that seems more efficient and cheaper, hmm…

I saw this set (used) when I was at the store, I might pick it up next time I’m there.

5 Likes

I have some of the trans green large fourth-dishes from that set.

They make a fantastic energy shield.

I think I have issues…

I kinda want to buy Zesk off of Ebay…

1 Like

After falling out of the series with Gen V, Pokémon Sun and Moon have reinvigorated my interest in the franchise. As a fan of Gen III, Omega Ruby has also caught my interest.

4 Likes

For some reason I can’t quite explain I feel like I should buy a lime green Krana Vu… Just maybe though…

16 Likes

just one more and any toa you own can face off against the Bahrag queens.

1 Like

Wow. Your krana collection is three times as krana-tacular as mine.

To Bricklink!

2 Likes

Dude. That must hurt so much. Its killing me.

2 Likes

Thinking of buying some digimon and gundum figures but RIP money

1 Like

I plan to buy a monster hunter game for 3ds, any recommendations?

Not really, my Italian personality makes so that I don’t find waiting some months for something to be stressful (in fact, I’ve been missing only that one for like five months :wink:). I could have bought it yesterday but I was like “nah, I prefer to go cycling outside”, and so I did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

Well I really needing to get rest of the Toa Uniters, Umarak’s destroyer form, The Beasts, The Other Creatures, Emiku’s Toa form, & some doubles to build that Dark Lord Makuta, again with the Mask of Ultimate Power and G2 Vahi 3-D Print copy, also some parts from Mask Maker Makuta and Agli.

Things I´d love to get:

A Nintendo Switch.

Some game(s) for it.

Some old Bionicle sets for MOC pieces.

1 Like

Bricklink (and Brickowl I guess) exist.

I know, I just trust sites like Amazon more. That´s just me though.

2 Likes