Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

OK. be warned about the shoulders, as they’re finicky.

other than that, from what i’ve heard, he’s a good figure.

And after I get that, here’s something for me to work towards.

https://tfsource.com/platinum/unicron/

1 Like

For Honor is 49 bucks at JB.

I got a $50 gift card for my birthday…

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a camcorder for ages. The R.I.P is real.

1 Like

I didn’t care too much about this set before, but when I watched a review on it I thought it was pretty good. Then I heard about the sale and checked…

I mean, the price is definitely an improvement but… Still…

Should I go for it? Should I not? This is too hard a decision!

3 Likes

I know zilch about these, but I’d say $5 a pop is one solid deal.

I’m currently debating whether or not to get one of the Gen 6 Pokemon games. I finally have the 3DS to play them on, and I’ve really been wanting a fresh (I would say ‘new’ but I have Moon) Pokemon game for a while. Problem is, my parents don’t want me spending a ton of money right now, and they can be very persuasive. That and I’m not sure I could just go out and get them.

I ordered it.

Feels good when fate is your side…

1 Like

IMO, X/Y and OR/AS aren’t terribly great, especially when compared to S/M. I’d personally recommend skipping them, and getting a Gen 3-5 game.

Hmm, maybe Platinum then? I’ve already played the Gen 3 games and I have the Gen 5 games; and I’ve been wanting to play Platinum for a while. The real problem is finding it; I’ve found that I’m a bit late.

1 Like

Platinum is good. IMO D/P are better, but I’m in a minority by saying that.

Also if you haven’t played HG/SS, I highly recommend that.

1 Like

I’m nuzlocking SS right now; it’s been pretty brutal. Anyways, time to seek out Platinum…

1 Like

ORAS is really good, but x/y is skippable.

Don’t listen to slime he has bad opinions

3 Likes

I would say try XY for the new region
whilst ORAS is mainly a remaster of RSE
but ORAS is the better choice
since it has a bigger endgame than XY
also there are so many legendaries you can obtain via ORAS than XY
so ORAS will be the better choice
but just check what Pokemon you will obtain first in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
since y’know exclusivity

but you should also try out DPPT and HGSS

also if you ever want to try a spin-off games
try and get some of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games
primarily Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Sky and Super Mystery Dungeon

1 Like

Well for one I’m hoping to get overwatch

1 Like

I’m gonna try getting my hands on FOC blaster, and sunderkiss players for the win!

2 Likes

So I have prom coming up and I want to get a transformers tie. I actually found two that I really like, and I can’t decide which one to get. They’re actually identical save for the faction symbol. Anyway, what do you all think?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019CEPBTO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494812076&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=transformers+tie&dpPl=1&dpID=41nOmF-TB8L&ref=plSrch

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019CEOMVM/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1494812076&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=transformers+tie&dpPl=1&dpID=41c2nITnsvL&ref=plSrch

you can never go wrong with the Decepticons.

3 Likes

So I’ve been wanting to get generations Waspinator for a while after I lost it almost a year ago. And I was thinking about it, and I thought that I could get the Takara version.

Here’s the question I have to ask thorough. Is it worth the 40 dollars its going for?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so.