Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

But then again, I’ve paid 50 for a deluxe before, and I can say it was still worth it.

if you’re going to spend that much for waspinator, go for a version of the original figure.

But the Takara version’s deco is a million times better. Loot at this.

Hasbro:

Takara:

And to quote the Tfwiki,
“You will never be happy. There will always be a better Waspinator.”
So I might as well get the best one I can until the masterpiece version comes out.

i mean waspinator’s original beast wars figure

Oh. Well the thing about that is that the original figure, honestly has no appeal to me. Its alright for the time, but I just don’t like it. If I’m gonna get an old school Waspinator, its gonna be the Transmetal version.

how about thrustinator?

Well I might get him just so I can say that I have every Waspinator mold out there, but even then, I’ll be after I get the legends Starscream that came with a tiny target master waspinator. Not to mention TFCC figures don’t usually come cheap.

he’s one of the cheaper ones.

1 Like

Eh. Alright. I’ll look into it. Also, on a related note, its just occurred to me how obsessed I am with this character. Both my TTV and Google profile pictures are the same Waspinator pic, my first post MP Cheetor purchase is going to be a Waspinator, and even my notification/text alert sound on my phone is “Waspinator Terrorize!”

No, I’m not joking. In one year, I will either get this or die trying.

3 Likes

A noble goal.

1 Like

Not to disc plastic toys or anything…

But yeah, to disc them./s

Might too late but, even though I’m not a Transformers fan, I would say 40 is pretty good for that figure. At least for what I can see of it. But it really depends on how much you are willing to spend on it in general. Judge it by it’s quality as that factors over most.

1 Like

Ooh, good luck. I’m not a big car guy, but that looks pretty fancy.

1 Like

The 2017 V6 mustang. I’m hoping to get it next year when a dealership needs to clean house so I can convince my dad to buy it at a low price. I’ll probably have to help with insurance. (My parents decided to buy me and my siblings cars instead of helping with college.) It’s gonna take a lot of convincing seeing as it’s a sports car.

1 Like

Currently I want some gundam kits, notably the MG Hi Nu ver Ka and Unicorn Gundam. I also want a better motherboard for my old system so I can crank up the CPU speed and use it as a secondary build I can bring to my other parent’s, but the hard drive and gpu died in said build soooo, kinda need those first…

Basically money.

Needing these two to finish off a Combiner team that I already got 5 of the members.

4 Likes

it’s only 25€, if I get any money for my birthday, it’s mine

2 Likes

I want some platinum…

2 Likes

The games in my steam wishlist:
Half Life
Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite
Undertale
Yooka-Laylee
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse(suggested by a friend)
Portal
Injustice
Street Fighter IV
All three of the Streets of Rage games
Sonic CD
and Final Fantasy VII

1 Like