Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

mate, may i ask why go for both the CW and UW devastators?

just curious.

also, why not just save up for MP Dinobot? :wink:

1 Like

I have a few reasons. 1st of all, I’m gonna outfit CW Devastator with the DNA Designs upgrade kit, so they’re have their differences. That and I would display the UW set as the individual constructicons. Though if I’m gonna be perfectly honest, I’m prebably gonna get the LG-EX Waspinator before I start working up for any of the Devistators.

Oh I will. Though he probably won’t be coming out until next year, so I got plenty of time. Though I must say, that from the one prototype picture there is, he looks amazing.

You got a devastated problem, alright.

2 Likes

Fify.

That’s going to devastate your wallet.

2 Likes

ok, may i suggest trying to get 2 UW devastators? ('cause there wouldn’t be be any vestigial arms, and the mixmaster foot would look better.)

look at me, trying to tell people what to do with their imaginary money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Due to the price differences, I’m gonna say no. My wallet is going to have a conniption as it is. The only justification I have to get the UW set as it is is because I’m not gonna buy the same thing twice.

I know. But neither of those things bother me.

I suppose you are preparing for Devastation

1 Like

I actually do have the big devastator (the one that resembles the creature in the movie), I bought it when I was a kid. Never really liked it though, it’s too big and unwieldy (I also don’t really like transformers that much, so there’s that too).

I’m so conflicted on which one I should buy.

1 Like

Go for Hardhead first. He is amazing.

1 Like

A 2000 Jeep TJ Sport, at a mere $2250! I don’t think I can pass this up guys

2 Likes

Red Dragon Thunderzord (or RyuSeiOh). I kind of want the Legacy version but that comes with the other Zords unlike the original for over 200$, I wouldn’t mind having two different versions though.

1 Like

I swear when I get a job this collection is going to kill me.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/33883

What I want is kinda ironic because of my profile pic but this is what I’m gonna get.

I want to buy happiness, anyone know a store that stocks it?

3 Likes

Well there is one store and it’s name is:

I’ve been there before and I haven’t ever found happiness.

1 Like

What?

4 Likes

I want to preorder this so badly.

2 Likes