Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

How much cash do you have?

Noneya

If you have enough money to support living with out loosing meals or the like, I say go for it then.

You’ve bought more without a 2nd thought. Why hesitate now?

Because of this particular set, who’s combined mode isn’t stable at all, but it’s half off and is the only proper representation of liokaiser excluding g1

Then I’d pass on it.

Here’s the thing liokaiser is my second favorite combiner

Then I’d say go with the Combiner Wars version. The individual bots may not be 100 percent g1 accurate, but from what I’ve seen, the combined mode looks really good, CW gestalts tend to be very stable in general, and it probably costs five times less.

1 Like

The problem with that is leozack and Jaguar (my favorite members) aren’t in it

Well what if you get the CW set for the gestalt, then buy the 3rd party versions of those two?

That would end up being more expensive than getting the 3rd party set

Alright. Well personally I’d rather have a more stable and fun to handle toy. I prioritize functionality and practicality over display, but if you don’t plan on messing with him much after you put him on a shelf, then I guess the best option would be to go with the 3rd party set.

Normally me to, but I also prefer a semblance of accuracy

2 Likes

A regular blouder, from the start of the line.

Well like I said, the CW gestalt looks pretty good. But in the end, it’s your money, and your choice to make.

The no. It’s not worth 20. I’d look for a cheaper option. But if your brother really wants it, and that’s the cheapest you can find it for, then I’d go for it anyway. Being an older brother myself, I know that it could mean a lot to him in the long run.

Well thx for the chat, it’s given me alot to think about

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

I think I’ll go with 3p, the compatibility with energon combiners offers up a lot of hilarity

1 Like

not really.

the CW figure is 2/3rds of the team, with a half-***ed torso and a lazy recolor of an arms micron filling in the spots of Leozack and Jallguar.

go for Hades, @Ace

2 Likes

Owning one of these is my dream.

Too bad no one sells them. :pensive:

5 Likes