Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

4 words, Ps4 pro Destiny 2 bundle

Remember this list?

Well, in addition to the ones on that list i still don’t have, I ended up adding
Killer Instinct
Half Life 2
Bayonetta
Mortal Kombat
Cuphead
Freedom Planet
and Knights: Into Darkness.

Help

2 Likes

Well, in November there will be one thing on my mind

Aside from that, maybe Smash Bros 4 for the 3DS to see what it’s all about.

3 Likes

did you know that if you got yourself the Gameboy gold or silver pokemon games on the Nintendo eshop on your 3DS, you can then get a code for a celebi that you can use in the normal versions of Sun & Moon or the ultra versions?

2 Likes

I did, but is it really worth the $10 I’d have to spend on Silver?

well, if you really want that legendary. Because from what i understand, for the most part Celebi has only been an event exlusive pokemon for some time now.

1 Like

what about
Half-life Opossing Force
Half-life Blue ■■■■■
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2

Come on mmc!

3 Likes

Behold! The very last thing I will ever buy before I get stated on my supreme TF DvD collection.

3 Likes

You waited until now to get him?

I pity you.

Well I haven’t been able to find him for a good price anywhere, but then I found this TFS listing, and I decided that I’m finally getting this thing. Yeeees.

1 Like

Inb4 someone else buys it

Wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened to me with this particular figure.

resists urge to snipe.

1 Like

So my dad has been telling me that I should slow down with my collecting, so I’ve decided to place some restictions on what toys I buy. Those being that I’m pretty much going to stay away from anything that isn’t from beast wars, or a dinobot, or an mp. That and Cybertron/Animated stuff. Oh, and TR Trypticon. Anyway, this of course has lead to a veritable herd of dinobots stampeding their way onto my wishlist, and so I figured I should list them all here, in no particular order.

First up and probably the first thing 3p figure I’m ever going to buy is Gigasaurs HQ-02 Grassor

Then MP Grimlock.

And AOE Slug.

Then Scorn, both the small one,

And the big one.

Animated Swoop to round off my Animated DB crew.

And also the PCC Grimstone set.

I might also look into maybe considering some of the Fans Toys guys, maybe the GCreation set, and possibly even one of the Planet X fellows. Heck, the Fansproject guys also look pretty good. Though the stuff that I have pictures of, is all the stuff that I’m certain about.

3 Likes

my parents would kill my if I spend more than 40€ on a toy,

3 Likes

How much is than in U.S currency?

like 59$

2 Likes

Dude, you’re missing out,

but that was 8 years ago, now I cant spend more than 20€ (23.6$)

that’s why the most expensive toy I got in 8 years is umarak, the hunter

2 Likes