Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

“I am the eternal dragon.”

Turns out you no longer need all 7 dragon balls. Just 100 dollars, plus tax and shipping.

4 Likes

“I’ll Shall grant your wish and-Oh god it’s you guys again. Can’t anyone else find these things?!”

Anyhoo,

1 Like

Also this. Call me a heretic for posting this on a Lego message board, but its flipping awesome.

3 Likes

This set is almost flawless, IMO. Its vivid coloring, combined with sleek builds makes it a must buy for me.

7 Likes

I’ve got a lot of shopping to do…

2 Likes

I wanna play it.

I finally found these for a good price. Now I just need to find Grimlock, Slash, and the wave 1 prime masters, and the money to get them, and I’ll be good to go for wave 1.

1 Like

Do you need slash for the combined mode?

I don’t think so.

well this is the shoping list i have been planning on for some time now:
LEGO Shop:

TFSource:

2 Likes

Another thing that I’m probably going to get soon.

My first, and most likely only, Q-Transformer. Also my first Ironhide.

this

3 Likes

Cuphead’s on sale on Steam, and I’m very tempted to make a purchase.

1 Like

This is probably going to cost a small fortune, but I really want it.

5 Likes

Why did i not post this when i saw your post.

(By the way, i have put this figure on my wishlist.)

1 Like

So it just occurred to me that I don’t really have a proper Megatron in my collection. I mean, I have the Sharkticon Megatron from Beast Hunters, but that one doesn’t really count I guess. I don’t know. Its just kinda eh. And it doesn’t help that I have no lees than three different Optimus Primes, those being Cybertron, FoC, and RiD. So I went onto TFSource to see what Megatrons I could find, and I saw a WFC Deluxe Megatron for about $30. Its a good figure and I’m sure it’ll be worth the money. That and it’ll go well with my FoC Prime. Most likley going to be next TF purchase.

But then I got to thinking, why not get matching Mega-bots for the whole Optimus entourage? I mean, all the other matching Megatron figures are really good for their respective lines.

2 Likes

now that I think about it, it do make me wonder if they will make a Beast Machine version of this figure (given how Megatron’s form in the first season was an alternate version of his Dragon form from Beast Wars):

Edit: by the way, did you know that this Megatron figure can move it’s dragon head so that it has two arms?:

3 Likes

this ■■■■■

I think I want to buy two of these:

Why? Don’t you already have one?