Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

The toa mata

1 Like

The toa mari. And lots of pieces. And almost all bionicle sets. someday.

2 Likes

I’d like to get a complete Bionicle book collection. Over time. Getting small batches of them every month or two.

3 Likes

Overwatch. My parents think it’s too violent from the clips they’ve seen but honestly i don’t see what they mean. I guess widowmaker also plays a factor…

We’re Christian homeschoolers. Name any parents more overprotective than Christian homeschool parents

3 Likes

There are none, my dear amigo.

Hm. Yes.

1 Like

So… I know what I said about Trypticon earlier… but then I found Bricklink…

These are probably most of everything I’ll be getting with my grade pay in a couple weeks. Its amazing how cheep you can find G1 canister sets on that site. I’ll probably also be getting a few individual parts and masks as well.

8 Likes

Just finished watching FLCL.

1 Like

2 Likes

These pictures are food for my soul.
You won’t be disappointed by the Vahki. I love mine.

1 Like

Update! I’ve revised my upcoming Bricklink order a bit.

First, I’ll be getting all six Toa Mata, plus a second Tahu, Gali, Kopaka, and Lewa. In addition, I’ll also be getting a gold Hau and a silver Miru. With all that, my toa mata collection will be complete, and I’ll also have all I need to build the two Toa Kaita. In addition, with what money I have left, I’ll be getting a Vahki, Whenua Hordika, and Carapar. That’s all I know I can get for certain. I’ll decide what I’ll do with any money I have left over at the time.

3 Likes

If it isn’t personal, could I ask how much you’re spending on the 6 Toa Mata, as well as the gold Hau and silver Miru? I just want to know how much it’ll cost for me to buy duplicates so that I can build the Toa Kaita.

Again, if it’s something you’re not willing to share then that’s completely fine.

It seems canister sets on Bricklink go for 5 to 7 dollars each. 8 at the outside.

Okay, thanks. I appreciate it.

1 Like

No problem. Glad I could help.

1 Like

I’ve kinda been wanting to buy a R4/DS flash cartridge (AKA a DS cartridge that lets you load DS roms and play them on an actual DS instead of through an emulator).

Now before anyone gets on me because flash carts “are only for piracy”, i want one because all of the old DS games i want to play because i never got a chance but either A) they’re way too hard to find in my area, or B) if i can find them, they’re way over priced (like seriously, pokemon diamond is nearly $50 used at gamestop). So far i’ve just been using an emulator on my computer for it but it’s just not as fun as playing on a real DS (i’d probably have to get a DS lite as well just so i don’t have to deal with the whole firmware update stuff, i can probably find one on ebay for less than a R4 cart)

Power Of The Primes Optimus Primal

3 Likes

If all goes well this week this will end up in the “look what I just got” topic

3 Likes

I see you made the right choice of Predaking.

well it was that, one that could barely stand, or a warlord. I’m not counting potp’s.