Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Something for July after this month:

The left one

1 Like

Yeeees

edit: also:

3 Likes

So I own mp Primal, and it is amazing. A great figure. Though be wanted, mp bw Megatron is extremely expensive!

2 Likes

they even included the toothbrush:

5 Likes

These are all things that technically I’ve already bought, save for one, but they aren’t here yet, so i think I can put them here.

1 Like

Hey, i actually have that Might Dinosaurs creator set. Neat.

1 Like

Which one of the three did you make?

just the one on the box cover. I have not tried to take it apart and build the other dinos.

1 Like

I’m torn between getting the remaining potp Dinobots (I already have Swoop and Slug) to complete Volcanicus or buy the Predaking set.

I already have Swoop and Slug and I love the Dinobots, but I have a few problems with the combiner. I don’t like how the Grimlock legs don’t peg into anything and rely on the ratchets to stay straight. Grimlock himself isn’t too great either. I never got any of the Combiner Wars toys however and want to experience that pay pattern.

I has very hyped for Predaking and I think the toy turned out well. my only problems with it is that the arms seem a bit too short and i’m worried that the waist wont be able to hold up the bulky torso and break. the indavidual bots are ok but the animal modes kinda suck to be honestWhy cant the lion move its front legs forward? its a lion! they Pounce!. I also want more Decepticons for my collection.

so far i’m leaning towards Predaking but id like to know what anyone else thinks if they own either of these. thanks.

edit: I already know about the Terrorcons and i like them too, I just like Predaking more and I already have 2/5 Dinobots.

You should definitely go for both. Though do Predaking first since it’s the more expensive set. Then get the dinobots. They’re both defenintly worth it.

Edit:

Aside from the obvious that is all the Bionicle G1 sets that I don’t have, I really want to buy a Playstation Vita (which you can’t get a new of in Sweden any more) as well as a bunch of old Rainbow Six games.

1 Like

I need Pahrak, Gadunka, Matoro Mahri and Kongu Mahri. Then I’ll have a complete 2002 and 2007.

1 Like

1 Like

My current Transformers shopping list in the order I’ll be buying them.

As well as, a game I’d like to get, probably soon.

4 Likes

My wallet is going to hate me :wink:

3 Likes

http://gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/forza-horizon-4-featured-768x432.jpg

If you didn’t know, I’m a big fan of the Forza series of racing games and the recently announced Horizon 4 seems to be of the best yet. The only problem I have, is that I’m at currently at college, which means that unless I manage to buy another Xbox or build my own PC, I probably won’t be able to play the game until December at the earliest

But that’s a waste of money.

I’d like to buy a kayak. I went kayaking this week on a lake and loved it. It was so peaceful