Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

You are? Now I feel weird…

Really? Awesome.

1 Like

I pray to god hasbro releases this beast normally after the crowdfunding. I can barely afford this thing anyway but at least normally you can save up for such a huge price.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest here: every single member of the TF fanbase wants him.

1 Like

That’s why I hope it’s not crowd fund only. I don’t even want to think about online prices if that’s the case. Do not pull the same stunt you do with other toys hasbro (looking at you TR clones.).

1 Like

Antarctica
MG 1/100 GM Sniper II

1 Like

Hi-res Astray Red Frame.

Same unrelated, but does anyone want to buy a kidney?

2 Likes

Why, are you selling a kidney?
I could always use a third.

1 Like

I want to get the big lego Stranger Things set, but that’s waaay out of my price range so I’ll just have to hope they release smaller ones.

1 Like

A switch lite,

and a copy of Time Trap,

IF I COULD FIND ONE!

1 Like

Perfect Hot Rod.

1 Like

nice.

1 Like

This might help you:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Time-Trap-Bionicle-Adventures-No-10-by-Greg-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■7B5■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■9Lx9%2FRE50W4lR6Vu1qLOmqPF5PMAX3PplRr%2B02fBDWqXVZA8%2B1IVbvFFzbzvWwDQ%3D%3D&checksum=302335493775e7e671542f094403b9d56f4a461e8936

i meant not on the internet.
but apparently I’m the only one who likes bionicle in the whole state of SC

I saving up for a switch becuase I really want sword and sheild but even for only 200 I feel like they removed too much to make it worth it over getting An original.

Eh, I would never play it on a TV and I’m not that much into the motion controls.

Whatever fits your preference.

Yeah. I might wait for reviews myself before deciding but right now I want an original.

Wait up a little and you can get the revised version, with three extra hours of battery life.

2 Likes

All the Dino Attack sets that are left.