Styrofoam's bionicle photography

Inspired by @OculusNuva 's photography topic, the first topic i encountered, when he was axxon126 or something. more pictures to come, some with filters and some without.

18 Likes

ENTER: THE BELLY OF THE BEAST
(messing around with slight filters)

3 Likes

Love visorak in the tree the most.

2 Likes

me too

these look pretty cool man :smile:

2 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios thanks

this is based on that 2001 commercial where lewa’s head pops out from a bush

7 Likes

Woah. This is quite cool.
:clap:

1 Like

How did you make the feet on the last one? They look really cool!

That is a cool tree. Nice photos. :smile:

1 Like

I apologize for not seeing this sooner. Since the notifications seem to be bugged I didn’t see that you tagged me.

Pretty awesome photography, bro! I especially like the one of Lewa in the bush and the one of Vohtarak in the tree.
The two shots of Vezok really brings him to life. Both the poses and the angles gives him a great intimidating look.

You have no idea how great it feels for me to know that I inspired somebody to do photography. Keep up the awesome work, man!

2 Likes

These are some great photos man!

new profile pic of my self moc

@Emuex
sorry for taking so long haha

3 Likes

this is supposed to be macku (I’m making the chronicler’s company)

This below is Hafu (these are my first two photoshops(forgive me XD))

In the event someone says anything soon i will respond after school tomorrow

3 Likes

man, that villager’s gonna get rekt by the skull spiders

1 Like

Uxar mah bud

@Pearlfingerstudios yep

I need to work on shadows :confused: (but i like the eyes (thanks Metru nui legacy))

4 Likes

Jeeez its been so long…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I gotta say, in the time between your post from last year and your post nine days ago, your photography skills have improved tremendously.

I love seeing photography of the 01-03 sets because it has such a unique and nostalgic feel to it, and I think you captured that very well in these photos.

As far as my favorite shots go, I’d have to give those to Gahlok emerging from the water and Kongu hanging from the branch.

Keep up the awesome work, dude! I always enjoy seeing new photography.

1 Like

That custom Nui Jaga is awesome

Thank you so much! I want to put together some sort of Mata Nui era nostalgia slideshow sometime in the future, so I’m going to be doing many more pictures of the early Toa and Tohunga along with maybe some Rahi too. Once again, your praise is really really appreciated, especially as you were my inspiration to start taking pictures at all! :slight_smile:

@LTVmocs yeah I’m pretty proud of it actually- I also have a custom Nui Rama I’ll show sometime in the near future as well, so hopefully you like that too :slight_smile:

1 Like