Super Sentai / Power Rangers

Saw it already. That, along with Zyuranger, Abaranger, Dekaranger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Kyoryuger, Akibaranger, and the the only episodes available for Goranger and BFJ.

I might check out OOO after Black.

My god, then try… Go-Onger.

Get the serious away from you with it.

1 Like

Good idea. Thanks!

1 Like

Kyoryuger is best Sentai. Time Force is best Power Rangers.

legojedirangertoa328 has spoken.

2 Likes

I think Turbo was the best power rangers, really.

And Go-Onger the best sentai. For tots.

Fo Sure…

Actually, Go Onger isn’t that bad in my opinion. It’s so cheesy it’s just awesome! Goseiger and Magiranger, however…

Ik, most just don’t like it because of that. I was also joking, because Go-Onger is fun.

Goseiger is not too bad, unlike it’s American counterpart…

NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT IT DID TO GOKAIGER.

1 Like

How bad is Magiranger?

I need to finish watching Kyoryuger, then I plan to watch Go-Busters

2 Likes

But, Go-Busters has a drunken robot…THAT IS A RANGER ITSELF.

Come on, watch both.

You know you must.

Right now I’m in the middle of catching up on Doctor Who as well as trying to figure out where I left off on Kyoryuger xD

1 Like

XD Lolz

I was kinda bored the whole time. Granted, I saw Mystic Force first, and had a good idea what of what would happen, but first of all, Magiranger isn’t the first season to have a sibling team. Go Go V and Fiveman already did that. Also, aside from the magic motif, a couple plot elements here and there, and the Rangers becoming the Zords, it just seemed like just another filler PR/Sentai season.

@anon68675807 Yeah! Also, did you see the trailer for the rest of Super Megaforce? Not gonna spoil anything, but it’s pretty kewl.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

1.) That trailer makes me want to finish watching Super Megaforce.

2.) Please, PLEASE, let Dino Charge be awesome!

1 Like

Started watching Kyoryuger the week before it ended, finished the day the Finale’s subs were released. BEST. SENTAI. EVER. Then again, it was the first Sentai I saw in its entirety, so I may be just a little biased.

The trailer looks like he’s winding up a falcon punch. Weird.

Probably gonna suck Zamor Spheres, but who knows? Perhaps Saban will step up their ga-

2 Likes

Almost forgot about that…

And Yay! Someone else watches Onyx Tavern!

1 Like

le gasp Get me my pink paint!!

1 Like

They are skipping Go-Busters, which was catered for an adaptation, only did half a Gosieger Adaptation and half a Gokaiger Adaptation.

So I doubt it’s going to be good, but there is hope…

1 Like