Super Sentai / Power Rangers

Kyoryuger is best Sentai because it has Dinosaurs and gun morphers and dancing and it was the first Season I ever completed.

1 Like

BUT M8.

GOSIEGER IS DE BEST.

I’m kidding.

Go-Busters is pretty good when you get into it.

Also, Beet J Stag.

BEET J STAG.

THE BEST

THE AWESOME.

1 Like

Watched “Power of Six” today. It was dumb.

2 Likes

I love how the term “6th ranger” is officially Canon now.

1 Like

Power rangers mystic force was and still is my fav. 2nd would be Time force, 3rd Wild force, 4 Ninja storm and Dino thunder, 5 Light-speed, Galaxy, Zeo and Mighty morphing. My favorte ranger would be the solar knight from mystic force, quantum ranger, and purple wolf ranger from jungle fury. My favorite zord are the solar train, lightspeed train, mystic unicorn and dragon zord, and all the dino and wild force zords. I miss being 10.

1 Like

If you enjoyed Ninja Storm, try the Sentai Series Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, what Alien Rangers was adapted from, it’s awesome.

It has a Catbus also.

CATBUS.

Outside of it being your first(I assume)…any reason that Mystic Force is your favorite?

1 Like

Jungle Fury and RPM (both originally going to be seasons that would end Power Rangers) were, in my opinion, two of the BEST Power Rangers seasons ever.

2 Likes

The theme to the Toa Sentai: GO GO OMEGA TAHU DADADADADADA GO GO OMEGA TAHU!!!

2 Likes

So, I was watching Power Rangers Ninja Storm, and noticed this.

Why are you wearing your morpher in the store, Dustin? Do you WANT to give away your secret identity?

2 Likes

I’ve been re-watching some seasons of PR I’ve missed.

So far, I’m halfway through RPM. I’m gonna go to In Space afterwards.

1 Like

Bah, it’s not important. Besides, I doubt many people in-universe pay attention to their wrists while morphed

I think the helmets and costumes are far more eye-catching

1 Like

Hey all!

The first 8 episodes of OhRanger have been subbed and released as a torrent!
The link also tells you the story of why the later episodes past 8 suck.

Have fun!

Now, question of the week: What Sentai would you redo for an anniversary, how and why?

I would do Gaoranger. Just saying, bro.
Except for that Red Ranger reunion movie. That was the best thing I have ever seen, besides the 199 Legend War.

1 Like

Watched United As One Last Night. I’m angry.

2 Likes

Wait until you see the legendary battle.

The anger shall multiply.

1 Like

As soon as I heard about The Wrath I went ahead and watched all the leaks. The only reason I’m still watching the show in English is for completion’s sake. I saw the Legendary Battle. I can probably call this season worse than Operation Overdrive.

1 Like

Indeed, as can I.

I congratulate Neo-Saban for making the worst season ever.

I’m hoping Dino-Charge is going to be good, from what I have been hearing…

Neo-Saban is on thin ice. Kyoryuger is my favorite series.

2 Likes

Same here. You know, Beef’s got it easy. His fav season shall not be tainted by Neo-$aban.

1 Like