3. Magiranger
  4. Dekaranger
  5. Shinkenger
  6. Gokaiger
  7. Kyoryuger
  8. Goseiger
  9. Go-Busters (1)
  10. Gekiranger

EDIT: That’s right, Shinkenger ISN’T my favorite.

2 Likes

Mini-Force!!!

1 Like

Good for you. You’re different I guess.

Just saying, by pointing it out like that, in this “Look at me! I’m special and stand-out!” sorta way, you really are outing yourself as a true hipster.

2 Likes

Bruh…

Are you serious? I mean, it’s not like I was actually trying to offend anyone.

‘just by pointing it out’ makes me a hipster? I pointed it out like that because the past three lists all marked Shinkenger as a number 1.

If you were offended by my writing, we’ll fine then, I’m sorry.

1 Like

No, look.

Not having Shinkenger be your favorite is fine.

That’s cool. We embrace, accept, tolerate, etc.

However, the list speaks for itself.

And yet you went out of your way to go back to the post, and edit it with that note there.

I mean, I get what you mean, I suppose, but I dunno. It just feels like a really hipster thing to say.

Yeah, okay. I get it.

Sorry bruh

1 Like

So, am I the only one really not feeling the Ninninger mecha so far?

I mean, this seems to be a trend.

Ever since Shinkenger’s tail end with the Ushi Origami, I’ve not been a fan of a lot of the Mecha.

Like, Gosei Great was okay, design wise(terribad toy tho)

Gokai-Oh had a cool legacy idea, but the gimmick was meh to me

Go Buster Ace and Go Buster Beet were cool, but the larger combinations were unimpressive to me.

Kyoryuzin was just…ugly. Pteraiden Oh and Plezu-Oh were cool on their own, but once other mecha got involved, I just wan’t feeling it.

Do I need to even say things about the ToQger mecha? I mean, it translated pretty good on-screen, but the toy design was atrocious.

1 Like

This core mecha has a lot of elements that remind me of Gokai-Oh, so even though it has a unique feature ( the red mech sitting in the core bot like a chair) at the same time is unoriginal.

2 Likes

It looks too boxy imo, the Ninninger mech.

1 Like

The world needs Viking Sentai.
Their mecha would have a really long manly Viking beard and a manly axe of splitting skulls.
And the bad guy should be a space skeleton with a laser mace.

The music would be composed by Joel, and the ost will be comprised of 100 songs about Vikings and skeletons.

2 Likes

Saw this clip from Dino Charge, we get a new character in Keeper (I assume he’ll be the mentor for the team), Fury (Dogold) and the Energems. It’s looking ok o far although looks like Keepers eyes don’t blink and his mouth, when speaking, is animated in. Besides that, I like him, Fury sounds good, now let’s see how the premiere goes.

4 Likes

The first full episode is up at nick.com
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-dino-charge-501-full-episode.html

Just watched it and got to say, I did like it. Won’t g into any spoilers but I will say, finally after two season’s of really bland, boring red rangers, we have a red ranger that has personality.

Here’s the intro and so glad they didn’t have the cast say their names as they popped up.

1 Like

Pretty solid first episode, interested to see where this season goes.

3 Likes

So I clicked the link, and the first ad was the Bionicle Commercial.

This is a good sign.

6 Likes

So I clicked the link, can’t play it in Australia.

This is a normal sign.

2 Likes

Alas poor Beef.

One day Australia will get those episodes.

2 Likes

So started to marathon ToQger, stopped at ep 20… sigh OK its not as god aweful as I thought however, the story is meh, I still don’t like Red or pink, and the 6th member I’m already over his shtick of him dying in battle.

1 Like

Akira is really the only interesting ToQger. This is coming from someone that’s up to episode 45.

going to plow through it but man its tough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, that Kyory–
I mean Dino Charge episode was pretty good! Looking forward to this season.

1 Like