Super Serums RP sign-up and discussion topic

Come one, come all to Artanium Laboratories grand opening!

“Congratulations, town of Normsville, for your insignificant out-of-the-way town has been chosen by world famous scientist Frederick Artanium to reside in! I, Frederick himself, am opening my laboratories in just THREE days! To celebrate the grand opening, I’m giving away free completely legal performance enhancing concoctions! Did you ever wish you were stronger? Faster? Smarter? Had just one special trick to make people finally notice you? Well hey, stop by on opening day and I can make it happen!”
- Frederick Artanium

[details=Notes and RP stuff] This is a rp about what happens when a scientist starts handing out superpowers in a small town. Cue the chaos. :stuck_out_tongue:
Character Template:
Name:
Strongest Attribute: (choose from Strength, Speed, Agility, Cunning, Memory, Charisma, and Luck. The super powers are kinda random, and the attribute determines what kinds of powers you can get)

Ex:
Name: Simon Mechanus
Strongest Attribute: Luck
Appearance: Blonde hair green eyes tan skin, fairly muscular but nothing special in that respect.

The rp will formally begin sometime this coming Sunday, but the sign-up will stay open. [/details]

EDIT: And add your appearance too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hm… Mental disorders fine with you? If not, i’m fine.

Ike Lilith Ideruba
Early 20s
Male
Cunning

Yeah, that’s fine.

1 Like

Lauren Rose
Strongest attribute: Memory
Appearance: A small person generally appearing to be younger than she actually is. Short, messy brown hair, dresses pretty casually.

2 Likes

Approved.

1 Like

Blake
Strongest attribute: Speed
Appearance: This
Species: Greyhound Dog
Bio: Blake’s owner was a 24 year old man named Jonathan. The apartment that Blake lived burned down and killed Jonathan. Blake was barely able to survive the fire himself. He has been a stray since.

Name: Bob
Strongest attribute: Cooking up some good tasting burgers
Appearance: A square-yellow sponge with a white ■■■■■, brown shorts with a bight red tie, and a pair of black dress shoes.

2 Likes

Name: Marcus
Strongest Attribute: Speed
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, brown leather trench coat

Name: Ivan Shnozwik
Strongest Attribute: Charisma
Appearance: Tall, blonde, muscular and thickly moustached. Usually wears sunglasses that obscure his eyes. Has a hilariously fake Russian accent.

Uhh… sure, I guess, but you’d have to start as either someone else’s pet or a stray.[quote=“Spiderus_Prime, post:7, topic:41416”]
Strongest attribute: Cooking up some good tasting burgers
Appearance: A square-yellow sponge with a white ■■■■■, brown shorts with a bight red tie, and a pair of black dress shoes.
[/quote]

Yeah… no. :stuck_out_tongue:

Approved.

Approved.

2 Likes

Yea, I’ll start as a stray.

Probably should give the reasons why. Is it because it’s a Bob’s burgers reference

I think it’s because it’s actually a spongebob reference, and that the character is literally spongebob.

Oh. I just realized that thanks to you.

No worries, I thought it was Bob’s Burgers too until I read it a second time.

Name- Bailey
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Strongest attribute- agility
Appearance- Blue and black striped t ■■■■■, invader zim hoodie, and jeans. Blue hair and brown eyes, a bit thin but still well built, and pale.

Approved

Because the character is a yellow sponge. I thought it was obvious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it too late to sign up?

Name: Scott
Strongest Attribute: Strength
Appearance: Scott has light-brown hair, is tall (around 5’7), sort of muscular and wears black/gray clothing often. Has glasses.

Your good. Approved.
The topic just went live, you can go check it out!

Name: Jeff
Strongest Attribute: Luck
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, skinny, grey ball cap with a light on the brim, black coat with a light grey t-■■■■■ and blue jeans with black shoes. Brown eyes with glasses. White headphones with light blue accents and a music note on each side