Could change/add to Blake’s bio?

Sure, what do you want changed?

I want to change how he became a stray.

Sure, go ahead.

thanks

@BobofootI made the changes fyi

Conner/Vigilance
Strongest attribute: Quick thinking
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 9, usually wears a blank T-■■■■■ with genes. Vigilance wears a black motorcycle hemet with black pants and a black leather coat.
Bio Conner has been a resident of Normsville for some time and hates all the serums. So Conner decided to take things into his own hands. Thus, Vigilance was born! Vigilance roams the crime ridden streets at night, equipped with nothing but his hand gun and hi wits.

Ayyyy, is it too late to join this?

1 Like

Never too late! In fact we were just talking about how adding more people to the chaos having more members would be cool.

Yeah, the more the merrier!

Name: Daniel Gray
Appearance: A sort of gaunt guy, he seems to always be wearing a black coat and gray (irony) sweatpants. He has a small notebook that seems to always be with him. Somehow.
Personality: Quiet, but attentive. Seems to listen more than he talks, and is very shy. He seems to have a more subtle sarcastic side, but this is not always present. He likes talking in flowery language if given the opportunity.
Attribute: Cunning

There’s my character, if I were to be accepted.

1 Like

Coolio!

I’m going to play a different type of character…

Name: Aris
Strongest Attribute: Cunning
Bio: A skilled assassin, he has come to Normsville to kill Frederick and all his perfect creations. After all, they weren’t always perfect. Aris had been part of one of the earlier trials, one with unfortunate results. The location was a small town on a pacific island. The first person injected became hungry for human flesh in a couple days, turning into a modern day zombie. The disease quickly spread through most of the town, and while town fought off the zombies, Frederick simply packed up and ran. Aris barely escaped the secluded island, with only a small group of survivors.
Appearance: Coming soon, has a trench coat
Weapons: Various firearms. Pew pew.

3 Likes

Alright, Aris and Light cough Daniel Gray are accepted.

Is there an OOC PM for this?

There isnt… Rip

1 Like

Should I make one?

You don’t need to. I was just worried I was missing out on stuff.

EDIT:

Ayyyyyy, Aris visual

2 Likes

Reminds me of pixel point and clicks

Of what?

The Last Door is the first one that comes to mind

Which I really should play. I’ve been recommended by friends

Heres an example image

Edit:
Name: Pawn Smith
Strongest Attribute: Charisma
Bio: Leader of a small street gang.

Name: Irin Smith
Strongest Attribute: Luck
Bio: Pawn’s grandmother

Name: Mokuzai Oakley
Strongest Attribute: Agility

Name: Discord Paterson
Strongest Attribute: Memory
@Bobofoot
Sorry for the chara dump that might not even be used

Name: Jules
Strongest Attribute: Agility
Appearance: White, red eyes, shorter than average height, relatively short black hair, usually dresses in black in clothes closely resembling ninja regalia but not necessarily identical.