Super Serums RP

“oh, thanks. You didn’t have to, you know” he says, putting the wallet away. He decided to save the vial for later

“Nonsense, I’m set for life! Prince Alberto himself told me!” Ivan smiles and dumps the entire vial down his gullet. He then turns around and begins to skip, singing a horribly out of key Ra-Ra-Rasputin. Multiple birds and small animals begin to chirp with him, creating a beautiful symphony, except for Ivan.

oh god. I’m afraid to tell him, it’d ruin his mood but he got scammed

“Uh…Ivan?”

Ideruba works for 3 hours and then his serum wears out

OOC @Bobofoot How does getting money work?
How much per hour? $10 is average in the use
Paychecks at the end of the month? Or right away?

Jeff woke up at the foot of his bed, stretching. He then realized he was still a dog, with headphones over his ears. He shifted back and started getting ready for school, getting dressed, eating, and finally shuffling his playlist. First up was ‘Dancing in the Dark’ by Bruce Springsteen. Then he realized his abilities would be gone soon. He quickly jumped out his window and shifted into a bird, flying towards the lab he got the vial from.

Ivan turns around, his song stopping momentarily. “Yes, my good friend?”

@LTVmocs $10 per hour per clone that’s actually working for YMCA. For conveniances sake, you get it immediately.

1 Like

“Nigeria…is a republic…”

“Huh, I have not known that, then vhy vould zey have a prince? And how did jou know he was Nigerian?”

Simon smiles and waves, but he seems busy, going in and out of the laboratory carrying heavy crates. His arms are silvery cages of quicksilver, letting him carry five or six crates at a time. One of the crates has a hole in the side, revealing that it is full of serums, both vials and thermos.

Soon an army of ants begins to follow Simon, intent on helping him move crates.

“Wha-? Oh, thanks Ivan. Apparently the display yesterday really caught peoples attention, and it seems like everyone in town wants one of the Doc’s serums. That’s great for us, but it does mean lots of work for me.”

OOC 3x10x3 is 90 right here.

I’ll me 30 bux for now because he didnt get the job

IC Ideruba leaves and heads out to get a vial but applies for another job on the way

“Not a problem my friend! Good to see business is vell! Hey, did jou know zat Nigeria is a republic?”

“Uh… I’m afraid I didn’t, though I always assumed. History and politics weren’t my forte.”

A bird flying towards them low to the ground shifts into Jeffrey, who stumbles a bit on landing. “Hi. How much for another of those vials?”

Scott walks out of Walmart, with a paycheck. “Well, I got fired but at least I made $10…” Scott heads to the bank to get the money on the check.
Current balance: $210

“$100”

Ike walks into the shop waving “Hey there.”

Jeff flinched. Heavy chunk a change. He thinks. But I understand why. He sees he’ll be late for school if he didn’t hurry. “Okay, here.” He said, handing over $100, taking a vial, and storing it safely in his pocket, running(as a human.) towards school. “Thanks!” He called back, singing “The Heart of Rock and Roll’ by Huey Louis and the News as he ran.