Super Serums RP

Lily panics and turns her finger back to normal. She sticks it in her mouth and bites down as hard as she can. I have to remember that he has chains. He mentioned Possession. What could this mean?

Ike continues running slipping back on his mask again.
Ideruba runs along with him. “Leave. Run a different way. He’ll think its me.”

A chain flies over their head.

“WHERE ARE YOU?”
Ike screams in the mist. It was clearly a blind shot.

“What, you think I have a plan?”

Ike grins and takes a different path.
Lily sighs Is this guy from Mortal Combat? Are we gonna get a fatality?
Ike nods I regret making the big boy mad

Ideruba continues running trying to make his steps as apparent as he can. He outs his tongue between his teeth.

Jules can’t seem to decide whether to make a run for it or not. She slowly sheaths her blades and crosses her arms.

“…I guess. Thought there was something valuable in the library, but I guess it’s a bust.”

“Adelaide and Brendan always made the plan. Sorry, force of habit.”

Ike spots Ideruba, and flings another chain.

Ideruba hides behind a building. I should’ve taken an item with me.
He tries to make hail along with the mist

Lauren sighs. “She sounds like a good leader. Wonder if she really is in my world.”

“I hope so.”

Ideruba peaks around the wall for a bit Hope hail will slow him He bites on his tongue disappearing.

Ike takes a break to breath

There’s no sign of the other Ike.

Ideruba appears in his head I think he’s either gone or found us this way to be honest.
Lily Don’t be negative…
Ike I wonder why they hate Os

Os: “Hate me? Oh no, they love me. That’s the problem. I’m… the good side, I guess. Or at least, that’s what they say. They think I’m their conscience, the one voice in their head that lets them know that they did bad things so they can feel sorry for what they did. That way they can say that they’re still a good person.”

Ike nods “Are the others the opposite for me? At least Ideruba keeps trying to tell me that murdering the kingdoms is good…”
Ideruba sighs “Less conflict overall my dude.”
Ike sighs “So… Do you want to go back to them? Should we go with them in the future”

Os: “I don’t know about that. All I’m certain on is that they’re terrible human beings. I’m the only non-murderer who’s managed to escape total assimilation.”

Lily “Escape Assilation??”
Ideurba "Is this the Thing?

Os: “That’s his power. Those chains will suck you into him, turning you into nothing but calories for his body and memories to increase his knowledge. Sometimes someone can escape total assimilation for a while, though they will soon fade into Ideruba or Lily, depending on whether they’re a boy or girl. Me and Klein are the only exceptions, making personalities 4 and 5. Klein… he’s the worst of the lot.”

Ike nods as he continues walking again
Ideruba “Calories? Hm… Is he technically a cannibal.”
Ike sighs “What does Klein do?”

Os: “Yes, yes he is. Klein… he’s a little older than me, but he’s kinda the one who keeps driving him to do more and more terrible things. One time he used his chains to tear a person apart instead of absorbing him… that’s all Klein.”

Ideruba slowly nods “So… He’s a sadist?”