Super Serums RP

“I should probably go to work” bailey mutters

Scott walks around town trying to get another job.

Ivan gets another email, this one bragging about the success of the Nigerian Prince scam. Ivan sits down, and grows pale.

Bailey sighs and Pat’s his back “how much?”

“Vone Hundred Tousand dollars.” Ivan nervously chuckles, but the sparkle in his eyes is gone. He slowly clenches his fist, slowly crushing his phone.

“oh dear…if you ever need some help, man, I got ya covered”

Lauren frowns, having followed the others into the lab. “Would it be possible to buy half a vial? Half-price?”

Ike “Do you need money?”

“I’ve been saving my money, and I don’t want to blow it all right away. Six hours’ worth of powers seems like enough for the moment.”

Lily “I feel like we could get addicted.”
Ike “Which is why why we’re gonna use it to work our butts off. 100 dollars for 12 hours. Average job pays 10 dollars an hour. 30 an hour times twelve is 360 dollars.”
Ideruba “As broke college students maybe we could afford a Switch.”
Lily “Or to fix those car dents.”
Ike “Or those SH Figurarts Digimon figures.”
Ideruba and Lily sigh

Ivan turns to look at Bailey. “Thank you my friend, but I will not need it.” Ivan dropped the remains of his crushed phone, and stood up. Another cluster of dragonflies gathered around him. Ivan’s eyes now possessed a fire, and as he collected his insects around him, he laughed once more, but his cheerfulness has been replaced by a malice. He took to the sky once more, this time with perfect control, and took of southwards, bellowing a war cry that would have made a lion cower.

Bailey waved him off and turned to the others

“So. Hi.”

Ike “Maybe we can save up for those good coffee beans instead of the cheap instant kind.”
Ideruba “Or upgrade from playing Melee on the Gamecube.”
Lily “Or maybe get a steam game.”
Ike “Or maybe we should just save up.”
Ideruba “Nah. That’s boring.”

'Fraid not, no." Simon shrugs apologetically. “Frederick is kind of a stickler when it comes to that sort of thing. Though I suppose you could always just drink half of it.”

1 Like

Blake goes back to his alleyway which is near the lab.

If Blake keeps watching, he will see that many people visit the lab over the course of the day, most of them adults. Some of them look a little shifty…

1 Like

Blake uses his super speed to attempt to sneak in the lab.

OOC He does still have it, right?

OOC: Sure, for a little bit longer.
IC:
Just inside the front doors to the lab is a long, shiny hallway, now empty. At the end of the hall is a set of metallic double doors that are closed. After a moment they open, and Simon comes out.

Bailey goes to work

Ooc- so, what places could he work at?

Pretty much anywhere a normal town would have, plus the science shop. (Ex; Walmart, Mcdonalds, etc.)