Super Serums RP

@BrokenAxels As you run out of sight of the lab, you hear a scream. Across the street, an old lady is being chased by a man with a glowing axe for a hand.

Blake rushes into through the far right door.

OOC are the doors closed?

Scott walks to his house (but doesn’t notice the old lady), and once he gets there, he does some chores. “Man, these phantom hands are useful!”

Bailey bolts towards the man

OOC: They aren’t.

IC: You find a small but nice bedroom, with a blue bed, a microscope on a desk, and a star wars poster on the wall. There is nothing else there.

@BrokenAxels The man turns toward you, fire in his eyes. “Get lost, punk!”

@jayzor17 'Fraid your up. This guy has a flaming axe for a hand. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

“Uh huh,” Lauren hums ambiguously. “Well, see you around, I guess.”

“im not lost, buddy

“I don’t care!” the man snarls, brandishing his arm and the flaming axe attached to it. “Get outta here! Scram!”

Blake leaves the way he came in and sneaks into the middle door.

“you’re the one trying to kill an old lady”

Ideruba pulling out cash “May I get a vial?”

Ivan walks into the bank to deposit the cash he is holding. “Deposit vun hundred tousand into my mama’s account.” He is left with $400

“I just want her money! And I’m gonna take yours, too, if you don’t know what’s good for you.” The man takes a step forward, his arm raised threateningly. Embers fall to the pavement between them. Behind the man, the old lady quietly backs away.

“what money?” Bailey laughs

Ideruba leaves the cash and grabs a vial drinking it. He keeps the vial.

The trio go working planning to use the full 12 hours

In the middle door, you see another bedroom. This one is, if possible, less livable. There is a small bed, but there is a maze of sciency knick-nacks to get to it. There is no poster.

@jayzor17 Thanks, I can take it from here.

IC: The man charges forward, swinging his axe wildly.

Ok seriously, what did you do? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC GG double post.
IC The triple work

Bailey floats back, wishing he brought his pocket knife. “Now, sir. Will you please not make this difficult and leave?”

1 Like

Ivan walks out of the bank, and begins to walk back to the lab.
@Bobofoot Ivan will tell you about it when someone asks.