Super Serums RP

Blake leaves the middle room and peeks into the far left room.

After school, Jeff says bye to his friends and goes a ways from the school, drinks the vial, turns into a bird and flies home. While he flies, he sees the attack, thinking of what to do.

OOC: the ability is transforming into anything non-man made, correct?

Also, I’d like to imagine that his forms, while having all his stuff still, only really show his hat and headphones on the creature when he’s not human.
I just imagine a little tweetybird wearing a tiny hat and headphones. It’s kinda cute, if you think about it

1 Like

The crazed man ignores your words and continues to run at you. His eyes seem to literally be on fire.

OOC: Any non-manmade thing, yes.

@TheMOCingbird Blake sees a large laboratory, with tables full of vials of serum, microscopes, three computers, and the like. In the middle of it all is Frederick, conducting a number of tests on a test tube full of… quicksilver?

Ivan rounds the corner, and sees the back of the axe armed man! “Hallo comrade! Iz zis our new friend?”

The man turns and see’s you.
“Argh! Why do people keep getting in my way today? And why’d that crazy doctor give Serum to a bunch of kids?”

Ivan is immediately insulted at being called a kid. “IIIIIIMMMM” a large swarm of bullet ants begin to appear around the man. “TVEEEENTYYYYY” A swarm of mosquitoes appear around his head. “THREEEEEEE!!!” As if on cue, all the insects begin biting the man. The man finds out that an axe, even a flaming one, is not an effective means of killing insects, especially when the swarms never seem to end.

“im twenty.”

He looked at what ivan had did “dude. That. Was. Bad*ss.”

Jeff gets an idea. He turns into a decent sized boulder right above the man, dropping downwards.

Ivan smiles and retracts his bugs. The man with the axe more closely resembles a mummy than a human being. Ivan looks at the man, who is alive, but barely. “I think jou’ll live.” Ivan says as he taunts the man. He then looks at Bailey. “I got my money back.” He then looks at Jeff, “Very impressive. Last time I saw someone squished like zat, an industrial sized garlic press vas involved.

“that’s great!” He wraps him in a bear hug this time. But he stops when the chest sting happens “ow.” He looks weirded out “that was strange.”

As the mugger expires, there is a sound like a sharp hum as blue sparks erupt from where he once was. All three of you will feel a piercing pain in their chest for a split second, though it quickly departs.

1 Like

Scott walks by the lab, whistling something. He looked over at the others and stopped whistling. “Oh. My god.” He rushed over. “WHY DID YOU GUYS CRUSH A PERSON?!

Ivan’s looks at Scott. “Vhy didn’t you crush a person?” He innocently responds.

2 Likes

Scott was confused for a moment. “Good point…”

Ivan looked over Scott’s shoulder, there was no mistaking it. He saw a squirrel with a hard hat and a screwdriver, but just as quickly as he saw it, it scampered out of view.

Lauren sits in class, barely paying attention. Her focus is instead on the clock - and herself. As she watches the seconds tick by, she can feel the serum begin to loose its effect. The haze begins to cloud her vision once more. And then it’s gone. No more analysis, no more information. She feels blind, and closes her eyes. Better not to see, at least for the moment. Thankfully she could still remember the plan, or at least most of it. She had just wanted to be sure. Sure that she really needed to go this far.

Any hesitations she had were gone. The plan went into effect as soon as school ended. She would have six hours. It would have to be enough.

1 Like

Bailey went to work. He had a seven hour ■■■■■

Current balance: 220

The trio worked their serum off
Bal: 460

OOC; too many rps so little time. I’ll be leaving this one for a while, too busy

Ivan decides that he needs a consistent income and goes to apply for a job at the local Golden Corral.