Super Serums RP

Lauren sighs in relief. She had been worried that the serum would be something nearly impossible to craft. At this rate, she would still have money after creating another batch. The most important part would be keeping some of the serum in reserve to serve as a source for the unknown fraction. She recaps the thermos, tucking it back in her backpack in favor of a notebook. She would go out tonight to get some supplies. Until then, she had homework to do. “Miracle eyes, high school drop out” didn’t have the same ring to it.

1 Like

The trio head to the lab We should check it out today.

Ivan sits down and begins to write. He makes a note for every original test subject and sends them off by dragonfly. The note reads:
Recipient: this new serum has had unexpected consequences: over ten people have already died as a consequence of failing to restrict this potion. I propose we take responsibility for the actions of all superpowered persons, as a sort of police. If we have the power to do something and do nothing, we may has well as committed the crime ourselves.
Proshchay, (goodbye)
-Ivan

Bailey begins to walk to the lab, listening to some music on the way

Blake sees Simon and Ivan walking away and follows them.

Scott, now at his house, began to do things with his computer. The note Ivan had sent landed on his desk. He picked it up and read it. “I guess someone else got the superhero idea. Might as well tell him I’m in…” Scott stood up, closed his computer, and walked outside. He proceeded to try to find Ivan’s house.

Jeff got home, walking through the door as a human once more, his mother at the door as she quickly grabbed him in a hug. “Thank goodness you’re safe! Did you here about-“

“Yes mom.” He says as he’s let go. “And yes, I’m fine. I’ve gotta bit a homework to do, so I’ll be back down later.” He walks upstairs to his room and gets out his homework, but he had other things-and people-on his mind. I can’t believe people’ve been this violent with these things already! I need to think of a way to stop it, before it hurts anyone else. Before they can hurt her.

Ivan realized he forgot to send his address and sent another note including it.

Scott noticed a dragonfly hovering in front of him, holding a paper. He picked the paper up. Oh. That’s his address. He started to walk to Ivan’s house.

Jeff sees the notes and reads them, before crumpling them up. “He’s right. We have to do something.” He drops them into his trash, puts away his just finished homework, and yells down. “I’ll be back!” He yells to his mom as he flies out his window towards Ivan’s house.

Blake barks outside Ivan’s window.

Ivan opens the door to let Blake in. He also sees Jeff and Scott coming close and invites them inside.

Blake walks inside and waits for the others to enter.

OOC This will probably be my last post for a while.

Scott got to Ivan’s door and walked inside. “I’m assuming you sent that letter to the others?”

“Jou assume correctly. I vish ve didn’t have to do zis.” Ivan smiles. “Alzough, zis may be fun.”

Bailey knocks on the door, having walked to ivans address instead of the lab

“Well, at least I’ll finally have something to do with my life.” He chuckled. His headphones were off, and loud enough to be heard, as “Too Much Time on my Hands” by Styx played.

The trio find somewhere to sit down inside the lab
Ideruba We have a useless power against other powers.
Ike The only way is to be more insane
Lily We could have more friends.
Ideruba Or if you became normal you would get more friends.
Lily Some sci-fi stuff where someone took us could happen.
Ike puts his hands on his head Don’t make me think about that.
Ideruba Yeah. You shouldn’t.

“So, whats your name and what where you saying to Simon?” Blake asked.

Ivan addresses everyone in the room. “I know jou are all here because jou care vhat happens to our town. Or because you have nothing better to do.” He looks around th room. “Ve need to do something, but first ve need a leader. Any volunteers?” He looks around earnestly.