Super Serums RP

“It’s whatever. No big deal.” She shrugs.

Blake continues to lick Simon.

“Agh, stop!” Simon laughs, gently pushing Blake from his face.

OOC: Going inactive, will be back in three and a half hours or so, hopefully will get the ball rolling then.

1 Like

Ivan leans against a wall and starts to sleep, hidden by the sunglasses he wears.

Bailey walks to the building, humming cowboys from hell by pantera

Ideruba walks around Man. I love disabilities
Ike Yeah because you are one.
Lily Don’t be so mean. It’s not our fault you can’t let go.
Ike Dont be all goodie two shoes. You can’t stop reading fan fiction at night
Lily pouts Thought you were gonna keep quiet.
Ike Yeah Lilith. Have fun with that. None of us care.
Ideruba points out She cares.

OOC Just to point out Blake was previously owned, his owner could not afford to keep him and left him in the town when they moved away.

3 Likes

Scott continued to wait, occasionally changing his position.

Ivan begins to snore, losing his facade.

Jeff walked up, listening to something in his headphones. From the look of it, it was an upbeat song. Then he tripped and fell. “Son of a Guns n’ Roses!” He mutters as he looks at the rock he tripped over. Then he looked beside it. “Oh cool a twenty!” He followed up, putting the money in his wallet as he stood and saw the dog. He walked up to it. “Aww, a cute puppy! Where’s your person, little guy?” He says, scratching under his chin.

1 Like

Startled awake by the newcomer, Ivan nearly falls down, but regains balance, and poses intimidatingly.

Frederick bursts back out of the lab, carrying one last batch of serums.
“All right, greetings to one and all! While there are a few stragglers, and they won’t be left out, I think it’s time to begin the main event!” He gestures at the array of elixers. “These are are what I like to call my super serums. As you can see, they are held within two different containers. The ones in the glass vials produce physical effects, like, well… here, Simon, you demonstrate.” Simon sighs and picks up a vial, carefully spooning out a miniscule amount. Closing his eyes, he quickly pours it in his mouth and swallows. For a few seconds, nothing happens. Then suddenly, his arm turns silvery, almost like quicksilver. He holds his arm out, and it changes into several different shapes. After a few seconds, it returned to normal.
“As you can see, the duration varies by the amount you ingest. Now Simon, try some out of the thermos.” Simon tries the same minute amount, and holds out his hand. A bolt of ice flies from his hand and shatters against the wall.
“The thermos effects are a bit less…quantifiable. Nevertheless, they are equally remarkable. Each serum has a nearly identical formula, but it will react in a unique way with each of you. Now, who wants to go first?”

Lauren walks a bit closer than before, but that just means that she looks like a part of the group now. Otherwise she makes no indication of volunteering, glancing between the others to see who will want to be first.

Ivan puffs out his chest and steps forward. “I shall go first, I vish to try zis new drink, strong stuff it vould seem!”

“Indeed! So, vial or thermos?”

“I shall take za thermos! All or nothing!”

Scott shrugged. “I could honestly care less when I try one of these things.” He mumbled; “As long as it doesn’t kill me…”

Lauren watches with interest, taking a step forward. So does everybody get ice powers, or what?

As Ivan takes a sip from the thermos, he feels a fizzing change flow through him. As he opens his eyes, something seems different… a fly buzzes past his head, and he realizes he can hear what it’s saying. Ugh… I feel like trash…
The dog barks curiously, and Ivan suddenly knows it’s name, (Blake) and what it said: What?

“may I try one?” Bailey asked, having blended in with the people around him