Super Serums RP

Blake waits patiently on the bed for Simon to awake.

Long time later, Simon wakes up. “Ugh, what happened…?”

You manage to get all the factory workers clear, even the foreman.

“Simon, you’re awake! I thought you would stay asleep forever! We were at a factory thing that blew up, and you got cut up pretty badly.” Blake said enthusiastically while licking Simon’s face.

Ivan rushes everyone out of the factory. He announces suspicion about a shapeshifter in the building, but says that he is probably gone.

OOC Can I make another character, no big deal if not, I was just wondering.

Ideruba shrugs “It’s fine. You guys leave. I’ll search around here for a bit.” He forms Ideruba and Lily in male bodies and they do a group stretch

“Good. Before ve go, vould jou guys razher meet today, or sometime later?”

“I’ll meet with ya later. I’m probably gonna go look around some more.” His hand began to glow again “I really wanna find out what this is.”

Ivan nods. “I vill send more dragonflies. Do any of jou know vere I can get more serum? I doubt zat Frederick vill give me more.”

Ike “We can find someone to replicate it.”
Ideruba shrugs “Or we can buy it for you.”
Lily “Oh my. What a big spender.”

“Oh yeah. I guess I overexerted myself.”

Frederick comes in.
“Simon, it’s time for sample collection”
“Yes sir.”

OOC: Sure, I don’t mind.

“I’ll see y’all later” Bailey walks off

“Now Listen here Mr. White-labcoat-guy, Simon needs his rest he’s gonna get it!” Blake said in a strict voice.

Frederick looks at the dog.
“Excuse me? I think I know whats best for my ward, thank you very much.”
Simon pets Blake.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

“Okay, but please be back soon, ill be at the place where we all met before.” Blake says as he leaves the building.

@ToaTumult Blake arrives at Ivan’s house and waits for the others to return.

AH CRAP I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND FORGOT THIS EXISTED. Super sorry guys, but schools out and I’ll try and make up for it!

IC: Simon goes into Fredericks lab.

“You have some samples?”

“Yes sir. The dog and the trio. But we might have a problem. While I doubt Ivan will cause us actual problems, the girl, Lauren, could pose a serious threat.”

“Well then, we’ll just take care of her. Any suggestions?”

“Shouldn’t be too hard, she’s isolated herself from the others. I could kill her right now if you asked.”

“Now now, let’s go with something a bit more… subtle.”

Ike/the other two suddenly feel a burning pain in their head. Hello there.

2 Likes

Lauren sneezes, walking up the front steps to her home. She enters it to find it empty, her parents off on errands. She puts her bag on the counter, taking out her new purchases and spreading them over the counter. As she begins to work, she takes out her phone and queues up a playlist, and music begins to fill the kitchen as she works.

1 Like

If she happens to glance at a mirror, she’ll notice something is off with her eyes.

1 Like

There are relatively few reflective surfaces in the kitchen, and Lauren is focused on her work anyways, so she doesn’t notice it yet, but it’s there.

Jeffrey sat in a tree, thinking of what he saw, and what he’d done in the past few days. These serums… He thought. They’re causing so many bad people to do worse things. He clenches his fist as he looks at the nearby lab. and if they try to hurt her… He stands up on the branch. I only have a few minutes left. He thinks as he turns into a bird, flying towards the lab. When he gets close, he turns into a fly and looks for an entrance other than the front door.